Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-05-2014, 09:08 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gardener's crew View Post
It' funny.......If your new to lawn site then your opinions don't matter. You got to have a lot of threads and they have to be kind of the same opinion as everyone else. Like there is different classes on lawn site (upper, middle and lower class). Like everybody suppose to have all commercial equipment and it has to be American made. WHAT IS THIS?................COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. Can someone direct me to the lower class/new to lawn site members please.
Can someone please get me a glass of Iced tea.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:25 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
It' funny.......If your new to lawn site then your opinions don't matter. You got to have a lot of threads and they have to be kind of the same opinion as everyone else. Like there is different classes on lawn site (upper, middle and lower class). Like everybody suppose to have all commercial equipment and it has to be American made. WHAT IS THIS?................COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. Can someone direct me to the lower class/new to lawn site members please.
Everyone here has a different opinion. Its how you react to others that dont agree with you that counts. Not everyone here agrees with me and thats ok. I dont get upset or call people names, I just post my opinion. I have learned the hard way many times over the years in this industry. Its nice to pass on my experiences to hopefully help someone avoid my mistakes. I enjoy writing reviews on all kinds of equipment and posting tons of pics. Some dont like what I post but Im 100% honest. Others have avoided costly mistakes because of my reviews. Because of LS I have made friends all over the world and even have companies calling me to post reviews now. Its a hobby for me now but also gives me a ton of contacts in the industry.

You seem to get very defensive when others may not agree with you. The mods have deleted a bunch of your posts. My suggestion would be to state your opinion and the reason why. Let the others that dont agree with you get upset. If you like chinese mowers buy one, do a review, post some pics of the cut quality and build quality and prove everyone wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-05-2014, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Man what are you talking about. I gotta be nice to make friends and hopefully one of the dealers/sponsors might help me. I don't see what's wrong with what I'm saying. If you don't like my response then why waste the time responding. I can say what I want and how I want. You looking all into my threads. I gotta a machine that's a lemon Gravely 460 and you and all your other Country Club members can't handle it. Now take that to the bank. And by the way if there was a Chinese dealer in my area why does it make you so mad!
Old 01-05-2014, 10:07 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Man what are you talking about. I gotta be nice to make friends and hopefully one of the dealers/sponsors might help me. I don't see what's wrong with what I'm saying. If you don't like my response then why waste the time responding. I can say what I want and how I want. You looking all into my threads. I gotta a machine that's a lemon Gravely 460 and you and all your other Country Club members can't handle it. Now take that to the bank. And by the way if there was a Chinese dealer in my area why does it make you so mad!
Just giving some advice. Take it with a grain of salt I guess. And yes it sounds like you got a lemon which is really to bad. Hope they get it worked out for you. Keep us up to date.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-05-2014, 10:17 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
Just giving some advice. Take it with a grain of salt I guess. And yes it sounds like you got a lemon which is really to bad. Hope they get it worked out for you. Keep us up to date.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah. That was what I was trying to do by saying that the Gravely rep (Mary Lyn) hadn't personally followed up with me like she promised.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:29 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Yeah. That was what I was trying to do by saying that the Gravely rep (Mary Lyn) hadn't personally followed up with me like she promised.
Im sure she will read this and follow up. I know she was at the GIE expo and a bunch of other events recently. She posted on the Gravely forum that she was going to be away from the site for a bit due to her schedule.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-05-2014, 10:59 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
Im sure she will read this and follow up. I know she was at the GIE expo and a bunch of other events recently. She posted on the Gravely forum that she was going to be away from the site for a bit due to her schedule.
Posted via Mobile Device
????? Okay. Sounds like you got an excuse for her already and trying have name recognition (GIE expo) Carte blanche. I'll be waiting.......
Old 01-05-2014, 11:03 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Did you ever get in contact with Mary Lyn? She left a message in your profile wanting your contact information, did you provide that to her?
Old 01-05-2014, 11:11 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
Did you ever get in contact with Mary Lyn? She left a message in your profile wanting your contact information, did you provide that to her?
Yeah. At my local Gravely dealership here. She called there trying to confirm that there was actually a mower that had all those problems and I happened to be there getting parts. The dealer gave me the phone and we spoke briefly. She said everything right and that she had contacted me through lawn site but that was before the phone conversation. She got all the contact info that she needed from me.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:18 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

You mentioned earlier that your sure the mower will be fixed that you were just posting to say she had not contacted you. With that I assume your mower is at a dealership either waiting to be fixed or getting fixed. One of my mowers was put in for warranty work around the middle of nov. I haven't heard back but I'm sure they're busy repairing machines during our off season. Is it possible the Mary will be contacted to follow up with you after your machine is returns to you? I have nothing but praise for my gravely dealership and service.