Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 12-24-2013, 07:12 AM

If you are not seriously interested in this product, then there is no reason for you to be in this thread
Old 12-24-2013, 07:13 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiffyspark View Post
And yeah we may be interested. I'm just trying to figure out exactly how this works and how it can benefit me

My biggest concern on putting it over existing concrete is what happens when the concrete starts cracking?
Posted via Mobile Device
You never install over concrete that is not structurally sound. This means if there is no rebar and the slabs have huge cracks that are shifting elevations....stay away and turn on to your concrete sub.

If you install over uneven slabs, great, just cut control joints in like your supposed to and you will be fine.

In the even that a new crack develops out of the blue, chip it out and patch in with new material. Once the repair is complete, you can reseal the job and the repair is virtually undetectable.

Going back to the BBB and AL. Despite what you think, 90% or better of our customers get us from there.

I have a buddy that spends a measly $15,000 per year on AL and generates 1.5 mil per year in business. That is his only advertising and despite it being a scam or not, 1.5 is 1.5. That is a less than 1% advertising cost and that is insane considering the industry avg. is about 20-30%
Old 12-24-2013, 07:22 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Concrete will always crack. Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but it always will. Thats my concern.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Moderator, Online Communities

ok all, I think we.can all get our points across, state our opinions, etc in a decent manner and not with having to attack someone, something or call one another names

thanks, we would appreciate it
Old 12-24-2013, 05:05 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiffyspark View Post
Concrete will always crack. Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but it always will. Thats my concern.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes, concrete will always crack but if the floor is properly installed, it is easily repairable. Furthermore, 80% or more of our business is on an interior slab with a footer, so movement is not a big issue. You would have to be lucky to have to repair 1 in 300 interior jobs over the lifetime of the installation. Generally, we warranty interior jobs for the life of the structure.

Exterior jobs generally get a 10 year warranty and do to the nature of it being outside, yes you will have to reseal and do repairs. Fortunately, that is a profit center for the distributor because reseals are not under warranty.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Just a quick update - Training starts in February. Classes are generally 1 week in length and consist of on the job training. We only take on 1 crew of 2-3 at a time during training to make sure you fully understand the installation process.

For more info, please call 1-800-290-5661

Thanks,
Rick

Tags
hardscape , patios , pool deck , sidewalks , swimming pool