Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2014, 09:17 PM
RLI Electric RLI Electric is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Durham CT
Posts: 381
B16, In CT you must have either an electrical contractor license (E1)or an L5 license to do landscape lighting.
Here is a link and hopefully it attaches.
Feel free to pm or call me if you like.
If you are looking for someone to help with the lighting on your projects and if that is not an area you work with, let me know. Small state and we can go anywhere.
Bob Isleib
RLI Electric LLC
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012,™ - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 PM.

Page generated in 0.10997 seconds with 9 queries