Register free!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2014, 10:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddensLawnCare View Post
Hey guys,
So my pc bit the dust so I had to upgrade and am now thinking about getting pro landscape instead of a newer version of Realtime Landscaping. To those of you who have been using it over the course of a few years, do you regret the purchase. It seem that most are extremely pleased with it, but I am concerned that I have zero experience with CAD. Are the classes and tutorials aimed towards beginners or towards somewhat advanced users. Thanks.
The tutorials that come with the program and customer support will help you out. Like said before, there is a learning curve, but with any cpu knowledge, you'll pick it up in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPendagast View Post
its not hard to learn or pick up at all.. my only gripe is the limited use and editing of images on the image editor side... I mostly use the design (cad) and proposal elements however... it's awesome... no ones proposals look as good or are as clearly defined as mine.
Agreed, but with the newer versions, the image side of the program is getting easier to use and adding more perspective for clients. Even if it isn't exact, they still see get an idea of the final outcome. One project produced 40k in business, even if the image editor design images were rough, it still showed the client the potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2TheGreenIndustry View Post
Anyone care to share some designs created with the program?
Dealing with a lot of snow right now, as soon as I get a chance, I'll post some images. Click through my link for my thread to see old images on the old version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByDesignCO View Post
That would be great for us night owls, who can't contact cust. support during the day.
Agreed, 24 hour support would take it to the product to the next level.....

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.