Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-29-2014, 10:12 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Something a bit different - if you will be so kind

Hi All. This is a somewhat different post, and I hope you all will cut me a bit of slack here. Not much to do about lighting, but I do need some help.

Recently my Father fell quite ill. We discovered that his collecting had reached epic proportions. For the past 30+ years my Dad has been an auction hound of a different sort. You see he cannot pass up a deal and he has a thing for tools (and hardware, fasteners, drill bits, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc)

To make a long story short... I now have over 130 Tons (no I am not exaggerating) of tools, equipment and supplies to 'get rid of'. There is only really one way to do this without getting ripped off; we are going to sell it. Sell it all.

So that is the story behind www.henrys-stuff.com It truly is the most incredible collection of stuff in the world.

Getting it all online is a slow process of course, as it all needs to be documented, inventoried, priced and listed.... but we now have over 300 items in the store and are adding more almost daily. There will eventually be well over 10,000 items there. Everything is at least 50% off of retail prices, and 75% of it is all brand new, never used! If you like to SAVE A LOT OF MONEY then you will like www.henrys-stuff.com

Please help me by spreading the word to all of your friends and family and any contractors, purchasing managers, and collectors you know. Wait till you see some of the deals...

Thanks!

www.integralighting.com

www.facebook.com/INTEGRA.Lighting

Affiliations: IESNA, IALD, IDA, AOLP, LO, MBA
Old 01-30-2014, 06:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

For what its worth James the prices are way too high. Nobody is going to waste their time for that kind of money, and you shouldn't be wasting yours. He had nice tools, good luck with it all.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:29 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks for taking a look and offering your opinion. Thankfully many others have a different opinion and things are going smoothly.

If you can think of another source that has a large volume of quality products at better prices, please direct me to it. For the surplus type items my goal is 25% lower than the best price available on ebay or amazon. 50% off retail for tools and equipment and up to 80% off retail for fasteners & consumables has many people excited. I think we will be ok.

www.integralighting.com

Old 01-30-2014, 10:05 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Hope your dad gets well soon. There are some good deals on the site and will check back frequently to look for newly added items.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:08 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Update: we now have over 500 items in inventory on the web store. You can also stay up to date by liking the Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/henrystuff

www.integralighting.com

Old 02-04-2014, 09:00 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

James,

The site works amazingly well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought about offering to re-write the Obamacare Website for us?

Regards,

Mex
Old 02-04-2014, 07:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I took a look as I'm a tool junkie. Nice selection and prices aren't too bad but most of the tools are newer and cheap which isn't my game. Nice work though
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-07-2014, 07:55 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

TTS, keep checking back... The quality tools will begin to reveal them selves soon. With so much stuff to go through we just have to take it as it comes out of the containers. As the site grows, be sure to use the search function to find the stuff you are interested in. We have a few TONS of vintage, super high power and hand tools coming on line. Blue Point (by Snap On), Wolf, Rockwell, Skil, DeWalt, Snap-On, Vintage Craftsman.

You can now find an Antique and Vintage category on the site: http://henrys-stuff.com/collections/...-vintage-tools

as well as something the serious tool junkies will really like: Henry's Stuff Exclusive Kits. These are kits that you simply will not find anywhere else. Tools, supplies, and accessories grouped together in kits for ridiculously low prices. http://henrys-stuff.com/collections/...exclusvie-kits

Thanks to all for taking a look, and please share the word with your friends and colleagues.

www.integralighting.com

Old 02-07-2014, 04:02 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I will keep checking. If you remember let me know if you come across antique planes wrenches or hammers. Those are my top 3 collections
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-08-2014, 05:20 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

You are going to be a happy Guy... I have plenty of all! Thinking there was not much of a market for the antique hand tools I put them all in the garage sale pile. I will be sure to set them aside and put them online for you once we get into spring. You will be amazed. Lots of axes, brace&bits, hammers, wrenches, planes, scathes, etc... Dating back into the late 1800's. Mostly all cared for, sharp, and well preserved ( no rust)

Light on.

www.integralighting.com