2. You assessed the property
3. You happened to quote them a price that they determined was a reasonable price for you to be charging for your services
4. They hired you because your price was at or below the maximum amount they were willing to pay
5. You cut the lawn on a weekly basis
6. The client decides your price is higher than they want to pay
7. You refuse to lower your price
8. The client fires you because your price is now higher than they are willing to pay
8. a. The client hires another company who quotes them a price that they determined was a reasonable price for this company to be charging for their services
9. Your former client is unhappy with their current lawn service provider and asks you to come back
10. You quote a price $5 higher than the old price
11. You happened to quote them a new higher price that they determined was still a reasonable price for you to be charging for your services
12. They hired you because your price was at or below the maximum amount they are now willing to pay
Is this "any easier for you"?
A. W. Landscapers, Inc.
Hustler X-One 60"
Wright Stander RH 36"
eXmark 21" ECXKA21 Mower
Stihl FC110 Edger
Stihl FS90 Trimmer
Stihl FS55R Trimmer
Stihl HS56C Hedge Trimmer
Stihl MS391 25" Bar Chainsaw
RedMax EBZ7100 Blower
Earthquake 16" Rear Tine Tiller
Honda 9" Mini Tiller FG110
2014 GMC Sierra Denali HD
7' x 16' Enclosed V-Nose Trailer
6' x 12' Dump Trailer
Equipment & Work thread: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=415830