Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 12-02-2013, 06:29 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

All of my income is the same each month unless I have a major landscape job. All my expenses are tracked through my business bank statements with saved receipts.I have a basic print out of all my customers that I bring to my po box and check off the name of each customers as I pull it out of the box. I would like to try jobber though. If it will save me time. It takes me about 40min each month to print the statements and stuff and stamp.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:07 AM
LawnSite Member

Mulberry works well.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:59 PM
LawnSite Member

I've been using Quickbooks Online since day 1 and I'm still happy with it. I can automate all my invoicing, my clients can pay online if they wish and I can access everything from my smartphone so I can create and send invoices from the field.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:39 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

A few days in on the Jobber switch. I have to say their customer support....AAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAZZZIIINNNNGGGGGG. About a hour after signing up...got a phone call from a guy named Broc who was calling just to see if I had any questions so far. He emailed his contact info and has been excellent about picking up the phone promptly and answering my questions at varying hours of the day. He also took me into a gotomeeting type live demo on my accounts and showed me how to perform some actions, change labels etc that I had questioned about.
My customer list transferred with no problem. My account balances on the other hand I did have to manually enter because of the old software not jobber's issue.
I am in the process of setting up the reoccuring invoices now...simple and easy enough.
Overall it has been a great move so far and the user friendly interface makes me think it is a keeper.

Mike

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 12-13-2013, 04:42 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Oh...for you guys that have crews also....the GPS feature......pretty damn accurate. The first day they turned it one I just logged in through my phone.....never left the house.....it was accurate enough to show the outline of my house and the different locations including the head that I had visited with the app open. This means that you honestly can know where you employees have been all day if the app is open on device in truck such as a IPAD as it will be in mine.....I will know if they make a extra stop etc. NICE

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 12-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Sponsor

Glad to hear you're digging it Landscape Poet —*thanks for the kind words

We work hard to make sure our customers feel appreciated and supported, and it's nice to hear about it when it's noticed.

Cheers,
Sam @ Jobber

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Old 02-02-2014, 10:03 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Just I thought I would give a brief update. Customer support is outstanding....the program is very solid and worth the cost so far...assuming no more increases it is a damn good value as it makes life easy. You can pull information of course on any customer, invoice them right then and there, send a estimate right then and there while they are talking to you.
I did that this weekend. Homeowner has my company installation 20 pallets of Empire and redoing his irrigation. A large project. He was inquiring about a drain to help with some drainage issues. While he was showing me I was measuring and while he was talking I was typing into my phone. Home owner was going inside his home after our discussion when I heard his phone give him a notification...it was my estimate. He stops opens it and comes back and says "that was fast, you do not waste time do you?" This price seems fair let move forward..and just like that a $3400 add on project was added.
It is user friendly over all. I am still learning my way around it but have managed to due so flawlessly so far.

Thanks Jobber.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:11 AM
LawnSite Member

I urge all to keep paper records in addition
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Sponsor

Wow thank you Landscape Poet! We always love to hear that people enjoy our customer support and it sounds like you have getting the hang of Jobber and are using it really well. We really appreciate the good feedback.

Also, that is an awesome story and nice work getting that extra add-on project. We have been hearing more and more about people really impressing their customers by emailing them the quote right then and there, showing to the potential client how efficient they are. Awesome to hear that it is working out for you and that you got that job.

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook