Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Sponsor

GIE+EXPO Lawnsite Winner

I want to thank all of you who stopped by the Gravely booth at the GIE+EXPO show in Louisville, Kentucky. It was great to meet all of you and put a face with a name.

The winner of our Lawnsite giveaway from the show is Dan Banta from Grand Haven, MI.

Dan will receive an hour Success Conversation Session with Tom Oyler from the Wilson-Oyler Group. Tom has extensive expertise in this field and will provide knowledgeable information to help grow his landscaping business.

We had a lot of activity in our Gravely booth at the show, and if you were not able to attend and would like to get more information on what took place including other giveaways, etc. check out our Gravely blog post for additional information.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Lyn
Old 11-15-2013, 12:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Mary, everybody at gravely was very knowledgeable and kind
Old 11-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Sponsor

Gravely @ GIE+EXPO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Simmons View Post
Mary, everybody at gravely was very knowledgeable and kind
Thanks Jason. It was great meeting you, and I'm glad you stopped by to try out the equipment.

Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you from our end.

Mary Lyn
Old 01-31-2014, 05:15 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

The winner!!

Thanks for this prize! I've been speaking to Tom and he's full of great ideas for the particular place I'm at with my business. Grateful to Gravely for this prize!!

Ford F150 XL Truck 1998
6 x 10 Trailrite Trailer w/ramp
Husqvarna MZT 52 mower
Big Dog C142 mower
RedMax BCZ2401S Trimmer
Stihl FS-55-T Trimmer
Husqvarna 570BTS Backpack blower
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw
Redmax HB280 hand held blower
Echo HC-150 gas hedge trimmer
Jungle Jack
Wright Grass Gobbler
Arien's dual stage 625E snowthrower

Old 02-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Sponsor

Gravely GIE+EXPO Prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgreen View Post
Thanks for this prize! I've been speaking to Tom and he's full of great ideas for the particular place I'm at with my business. Grateful to Gravely for this prize!!
Dan - Thanks for your comments. I am glad that the prize from the GIE+EXPO show was a great match for you to give you helpful tips to grow your landscaping business. We have worked with Tom and his group, and they have great advice that we felt would be of benefit to our winner, and we are glad that you reported back on your session.

Let us know if there is ever anything we can help you with from this end, and I hope to see you again next year at the show if you attend.

Mary Lyn