Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-17-2013, 09:52 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I just wanted to pass this info along to the members who frequent this group. I had my landscape trailer stolen some time overnight from the front of my home in Granbury. It is a black 16ft tandem landscape trailer. Pipe top, cracked right taillight and the license plate (which has most assuredly been taken off) was bolted to the top left corner of the tailgate. 4ft. expanded metal sides. Had two toro consumer model push mowers, a 52" cut Gravely ZTR on it. Also had an Echo SRM230 and PAS265 trimmer hanging in the trimmer racks. It's a total longshot but if anyone should happen to see something matching this description rolling around the DFW area, please call the police and let me know. 817-304-1820. Thanks a bunch guys.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:44 AM
LawnSite Member

my names Robert,...my friend George and I repair , buy and sell used lawn equipment...what are you looking for and what brand...let me know and we can probably get it for you....
Old 12-04-2013, 02:46 AM
LawnSite Member

hell yeah ...lol...crockett are the best,...I deal with them quite often myself,...there good ppl..and they know there ****
Old 12-16-2013, 01:01 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
TurfGuyTX

Do you know of any company that hands out flyers/hangers. The time to put out 2k - 3k hangers takes away from other work. I have had good success before just looking for a more effective way...

Mowingman,

I finaly went with Hoskiss in dallas, price was right.. thanks for the recommendation.

well the season is starting and I have my liquid and granular items... now just working on a 6, 8, 12 month applicaiton program. Was going to work with Lesco, but now will be working with GreenSmiths in Frisco. Product is good and prices are right... Anybody else doing apps yet?
Have you thought about direct mail?
Old 02-03-2014, 09:45 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone know any Houston area maintenance providers?

Always a lesson, never a failure.

www.meangreenlawncare.com
Old 02-06-2014, 01:38 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

This is some BS. I need some warm weather before we starve. I have hardly done anything since before Christmas. I was hoping to have a couple more landscape jobs done before it gets too busy but the contractors are behind also.

What are y'all up to
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-06-2014, 01:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turf Dawg View Post
This is some BS. I need some warm weather before we starve. I have hardly done anything since before Christmas. I was hoping to have a couple more landscape jobs done before it gets too busy but the contractors are behind also.

What are y'all up to
Posted via Mobile Device
Ice melt brotha!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-14-2014, 09:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:

What are y'all up to
Posted via Mobile Device
Did you not have any trees down from the ice storm?
Stayed busy for a month here from that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-16-2014, 08:53 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyFarmLandscaping View Post
Did you not have any trees down from the ice storm?
Stayed busy for a month here from that.
Posted via Mobile Device

We had all sleet that seemed to stay on the ground forever but the freezing rain/ice started between you and I.
It seems I am loosing commercial maintenance contracts left and right this year. How in the heck or people that say they are legit working so cheap. If the irrigation and pesticides do not work out I may have to find a job. After 19 years I hate to even think about it but I am not going to kill myself to barely break even, and some I do not know how they are even breaking even.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-16-2014, 09:42 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
We had all sleet that seemed to stay on the ground forever but the freezing rain/ice started between you and I.
It seems I am loosing commercial maintenance contracts left and right this year. How in the heck or people that say they are legit working so cheap. If the irrigation and pesticides do not work out I may have to find a job. After 19 years I hate to even think about it but I am not going to kill myself to barely break even, and some I do not know how they are even breaking even.
Posted via Mobile Device
I fully understand. I sold over half my biz the first of this year, and kept my best accounts. There is always a new bunch of idiots coming along that don't know how to run a calculator it seems.
Posted via Mobile Device