Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Sponsor

Website Launch Checklist for Lawn Care and Landscaping Websites

We've just launched a free resource for everyone either working on a new website or considering improving their website. It's a launch checklist for lawn care websites. In the checklist, we go over the key items you need in place, such as content, design, search engine optimization, promotion, and more to get the most out of your new site.

It's time to launch a new website to grow your lawn care and landscaping business. This easy-to-follow guide will get you there. And did I mention that it's free?

Go to the website launch checklist

I hope you find it useful. And if you have any suggestions of additional items you'd like to see, please let me know.

Thanks,

Aaron
Old 02-28-2014, 01:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardsites View Post
And did I mention that it's free?
Yes you did, but some people put a value on giving out their name and e-mail address, which you require to view this.

I know you are a source of income for the forum being a paid sponsor, but at least be up front about this.

BTW as I moved through the guide, the "progress bar" on the left always stayed at 17%...
Old 02-28-2014, 01:29 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg8872 View Post
BTW as I moved through the guide, the "progress bar" on the left always stayed at 17%...
Hi Greg,

Thanks for taking a look. The progress bar should increase as you check off stuff. Can you take another look and let me know if that solves it?

We do use an email so that the checklist can store your progress.

Thanks,

Aaron
Old 02-28-2014, 01:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Being the geek I am, I was just noticing that I'm getting mixed responses when trying to access guidearama.com which in looking at the code behind it, it uses AJAX to track what "pages" of the guide you are viewing. So it is probably a case of it crashing out trying to get the update to the progress bar from their site's responsiveness issues. So it will probably work again once a good solid connections gets established. Now it seems to be working well.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:09 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg8872 View Post
Yes you did, but some people put a value on giving out their name and e-mail address, which you require to view this.
If you've been holding off on checking this out because you didn't want to enter your email, good news! I'm happy to let everyone know that we were able to remove the email requirement - you can click right through and get to the website launch checklist without having to enter information.

You can view the Lawn Care Website Launch Checklist here:

http://resources.yardsites.com/landi...n-care-website

Please let me know if you have any questions or ideas on things you'd like us to add.

Thanks,

Aaron