Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #1061  
Old 03-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoncuts54 View Post
34 kohler efi fuel injected
That's one of the big boys!! I have the 35 vanguard before the efi was made by Scag. I'll be getting another one if I land this major contract. Looks nice!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1062  
Old 03-04-2014, 03:11 PM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
That's one of the big boys!! I have the 35 vanguard before the efi was made by Scag. I'll be getting another one if I land this major contract. Looks nice!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Nice! my other turf tiger is the 35 vanguard not a fan of the briggs engine thoo thats why i got the kohler. was looking at the kawasaki liquid but its was the deference between $11500 and $13000 so this time around i went with the kohler its fuel injcted so its like a car engine no choke i like it so far!i just put a bid in for 25 acres of sports fields in my township so who know i may be buying another in the next couple months hahah
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #1063  
Old 03-04-2014, 03:23 PM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 817
New namee

Well with the new year and new 2014 up coming season I have decided to change my Company Name to B. Irvine Enterprises Inc. We will still be doing business as " Brandon Cuts " but it sounds better in a business way and especially for getting more clients in the future.Cant wait for spring to get here!!
Attached Images
 
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #1064  
Old 03-04-2014, 04:25 PM
phoenixsteeler phoenixsteeler is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northeast ohio
Posts: 139
Did you get a striping kit on your turf tigers?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1065  
Old 03-04-2014, 04:51 PM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixsteeler View Post
Did you get a striping kit on your turf tigers?
Posted via Mobile Device
nope dont need a stripe kit
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #1066  
Old 03-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoncuts54 View Post
Nice! my other turf tiger is the 35 vanguard not a fan of the briggs engine thoo thats why i got the kohler. was looking at the kawasaki liquid but its was the deference between $11500 and $13000 so this time around i went with the kohler its fuel injcted so its like a car engine no choke i like it so far!i just put a bid in for 25 acres of sports fields in my township so who know i may be buying another in the next couple months hahah
What kinda price you bid on for 25 acres? If you don't mind me asking.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1067  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:31 PM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
What kinda price you bid on for 25 acres? If you don't mind me asking.
Posted via Mobile Device
$85 per acre so u do the math 85 x 25 =$2125 per week
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #1068  
Old 03-05-2014, 01:47 AM
BandBLawncare BandBLawncare is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 319
good luck on it
Reply With Quote
  #1069  
Old 03-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoncuts54 View Post
$85 per acre so u do the math 85 x 25 =$2125 per week
That's sounds nice. I'm normally around $60-$70 per acre around here. So that's a nice price per acre. Good luck on it!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1070  
Old 03-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Green-Man Green-Man is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
That's sounds nice. I'm normally around $60-$70 per acre around here. So that's a nice price per acre. Good luck on it!
Posted via Mobile Device
Same prices range around here as well maybe $75 per acre if there is a ton of trimming!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.08110 seconds with 10 queries