Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-18-2014, 02:15 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone running Husqvarna ZTR'S? I just ordered one and I am wondering how they have been holding up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-18-2014, 08:31 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookline View Post
Anyone running Husqvarna ZTR'S? I just ordered one and I am wondering how they have been holding up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Back in the business?? I looked into them, and they looked sweet. Almost ordered one myself
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-18-2014, 02:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffdeer View Post
Back in the business?? I looked into them, and they looked sweet. Almost ordered one myself
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea I'm going it to keep it a one or two man show this time though. My new work schedule allows me to have Tuesday through Thursday off so I may as well cut some lawns. Picked up the Husqvarna MT 52 28 today. I like it alot. Can't wait to cut some grass with it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-18-2014, 03:02 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookline View Post
Yea I'm going it to keep it a one or two man show this time though. My new work schedule allows me to have Tuesday through Thursday off so I may as well cut some lawns. Picked up the Husqvarna MT 52 28 today. I like it alot. Can't wait to cut some grass with it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mzt52? Did you get the Briggs or Kaw engine?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-18-2014, 07:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffdeer View Post
Mzt52? Did you get the Briggs or Kaw engine?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea it came with the 28hp Briggs commercial. Last year's model. The new ones only have a 26
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Does anyone around the Flint area have any decent small equipment they are ready to get rid of? I am looking or a backpack blower and perhaps a trimmer. I need a few extra things, as I will be doing a small bit of mowing again. I have pretty much gotten out of it, in lieu of the lawn and bed care (chemical), but have a tiny amount, but not enough to justify buying new pieces if I can find something decent used. I certainly appreciate it ahead of time. Please let me know.

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Are you the same ground control out of Trenton mi,I seen a logo like your's on a couple of trucks around here.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:37 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

No, I am out of Flint, in Genesee County. Started in 1984. Unfortunately, there is now another one here in Genesee County, about 20 minutes to the north in Clio. Why the county ever allowed them to do a name that close is beyond me.
The one you speak of, I may have talked to him before. I did work for Bob Evan's restaurants some years ago, and then we got some checks for work done down in that area. I looked them up, called them, and we got it straightened out through corporate.

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:49 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
No, I am out of Flint, in Genesee County. Started in 1984. Unfortunately, there is now another one here in Genesee County, about 20 minutes to the north in Clio. Why the county ever allowed them to do a name that close is beyond me.
The one you speak of, I may have talked to him before. I did work for Bob Evan's restaurants some years ago, and then we got some checks for work done down in that area. I looked them up, called them, and we got it straightened out through corporate.
I thought you were allowed one company name per state?? its per county?
Old 03-20-2014, 12:30 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Has anyone ever complained to the state police and made a difference? I was pulled over in my new to me car for having a performance dot approved exhaust by a cop who about rearended me doing at least 80 trying to catch me speeding and then looking for any scrap he could find. He tried asking me a bunch of incriminating questions for a nibble on anything with meat on it and even questioned my insurance paper because it was a print out on my computer because I am waiting for insurance to be mailed to me. This is the first time I've been pulled over and text book questioned for incriminating evidence on things he had no reason for asking. Kinda made me hot especially because the real reason I was pulled over was because I was driving a nice Honda del sol in Lansing at 10:30 pm. 2nd time in Lansing with that car and second time being pulled over. The first time they at least waited to catch me at a speed drop where you can't really see the sign. Think its even worth the time calling the police post?
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
alternative landscaping