Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #18101  
Old 03-18-2014, 02:15 AM
brookline's Avatar
brookline brookline is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: downriver, Mi
Posts: 305
Anyone running Husqvarna ZTR'S? I just ordered one and I am wondering how they have been holding up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #18102  
Old 03-18-2014, 08:31 AM
stuffdeer stuffdeer is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southeastern Michigan
Posts: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookline View Post
Anyone running Husqvarna ZTR'S? I just ordered one and I am wondering how they have been holding up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Back in the business?? I looked into them, and they looked sweet. Almost ordered one myself
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #18103  
Old 03-18-2014, 02:49 PM
brookline's Avatar
brookline brookline is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: downriver, Mi
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffdeer View Post
Back in the business?? I looked into them, and they looked sweet. Almost ordered one myself
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea I'm going it to keep it a one or two man show this time though. My new work schedule allows me to have Tuesday through Thursday off so I may as well cut some lawns. Picked up the Husqvarna MT 52 28 today. I like it alot. Can't wait to cut some grass with it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #18104  
Old 03-18-2014, 03:02 PM
stuffdeer stuffdeer is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southeastern Michigan
Posts: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookline View Post
Yea I'm going it to keep it a one or two man show this time though. My new work schedule allows me to have Tuesday through Thursday off so I may as well cut some lawns. Picked up the Husqvarna MT 52 28 today. I like it alot. Can't wait to cut some grass with it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mzt52? Did you get the Briggs or Kaw engine?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #18105  
Old 03-18-2014, 07:37 PM
brookline's Avatar
brookline brookline is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: downriver, Mi
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffdeer View Post
Mzt52? Did you get the Briggs or Kaw engine?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea it came with the 28hp Briggs commercial. Last year's model. The new ones only have a 26
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #18106  
Old 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Runner's Avatar
Runner Runner is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 13,494
Does anyone around the Flint area have any decent small equipment they are ready to get rid of? I am looking or a backpack blower and perhaps a trimmer. I need a few extra things, as I will be doing a small bit of mowing again. I have pretty much gotten out of it, in lieu of the lawn and bed care (chemical), but have a tiny amount, but not enough to justify buying new pieces if I can find something decent used. I certainly appreciate it ahead of time. Please let me know.
__________________
Joe

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Reply With Quote
  #18107  
Old 03-19-2014, 08:24 PM
grassmaster06 grassmaster06 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: downriver,mi
Posts: 270
Are you the same ground control out of Trenton mi,I seen a logo like your's on a couple of trucks around here.
Reply With Quote
  #18108  
Old 03-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Runner's Avatar
Runner Runner is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 13,494
No, I am out of Flint, in Genesee County. Started in 1984. Unfortunately, there is now another one here in Genesee County, about 20 minutes to the north in Clio. Why the county ever allowed them to do a name that close is beyond me.
The one you speak of, I may have talked to him before. I did work for Bob Evan's restaurants some years ago, and then we got some checks for work done down in that area. I looked them up, called them, and we got it straightened out through corporate.
__________________
Joe

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Reply With Quote
  #18109  
Old 03-19-2014, 11:49 PM
JCLawn and more's Avatar
JCLawn and more JCLawn and more is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MI
Posts: 4,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
No, I am out of Flint, in Genesee County. Started in 1984. Unfortunately, there is now another one here in Genesee County, about 20 minutes to the north in Clio. Why the county ever allowed them to do a name that close is beyond me.
The one you speak of, I may have talked to him before. I did work for Bob Evan's restaurants some years ago, and then we got some checks for work done down in that area. I looked them up, called them, and we got it straightened out through corporate.
I thought you were allowed one company name per state?? its per county?
Reply With Quote
  #18110  
Old 03-20-2014, 12:30 AM
JCLawn and more's Avatar
JCLawn and more JCLawn and more is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MI
Posts: 4,879
Has anyone ever complained to the state police and made a difference? I was pulled over in my new to me car for having a performance dot approved exhaust by a cop who about rearended me doing at least 80 trying to catch me speeding and then looking for any scrap he could find. He tried asking me a bunch of incriminating questions for a nibble on anything with meat on it and even questioned my insurance paper because it was a print out on my computer because I am waiting for insurance to be mailed to me. This is the first time I've been pulled over and text book questioned for incriminating evidence on things he had no reason for asking. Kinda made me hot especially because the real reason I was pulled over was because I was driving a nice Honda del sol in Lansing at 10:30 pm. 2nd time in Lansing with that car and second time being pulled over. The first time they at least waited to catch me at a speed drop where you can't really see the sign. Think its even worth the time calling the police post?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternative landscaping

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 AM.

Page generated in 0.26413 seconds with 10 queries