Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-21-2000, 07:51 PM
LawnSite Member

Put it on your mastercard if you have to. Pay for it over ten years if you have to.
Old 06-21-2000, 09:24 PM

I want my money for getting Chuck all that publicity in Turf magazine.
Old 06-21-2000, 10:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Seeing as this is a very hot topic, and we all see a different solution, amybe we all should just let it go. If you want to send money, send it. <br>I personally will not post any more to this or any other like orientated thread. Maybe we all should just let it go, and move onto helping each other, since that is what we all do best.<br>For Phil, maybe just post the adress again for people who are motivated and leave the pledge drives to PBS and Girl Scouts.
Old 06-21-2000, 11:20 PM
LawnSite Member

guido, is there any reason you are calling people in this forum scrubs your doing a bad job jumping on phills bandwagon.all you are doing is getting people pissed off and there all turning away from giving.in outher posts people that called outhers in this forum got jumped all over
Old 06-22-2000, 08:54 AM
LawnSite Member

Is that it or are we going to get this show on the road? <p>Pick and choose ...<p>1. Let a few with &quot;defeatist attitude&quot; posts get you down? <p>2. Let those with dismal outlooks on life ruin a good thing?<p>3. Let your good judgement be influenced<br>and &quot;poisoned&quot; by nay sayers?<p>4. Let hostilities from a few troublemakers who themselves don't have a clue ... spoil Chuck's trip?<p>5. Let yourself give up so easily your thinking swayed by those with &quot;crap&quot; for brains and &quot;mush&quot; for emotions?<p>6. Let yourself fall in line behind people who have never &quot;been anywhere&quot; and don't want anybody else to &quot;go anywhere&quot; ... pure jealousy and childish reaction.<p>7. Let yourself think negative instead of positive as if life is just a bad trip passing before you in a go nowhere scenario you fall victim to it. <p>8. Let yourself wallow in the miserable world of the also rand, hopeless outlooks, at each turn in the road, where some folks say that life sucks and that's okay with them.<p>Is that it? Is that all you got inside you?<p>This is my final post on this subject. If you don't get the picture by now? <p>Get the program off the ground, follow this post with renewed pledges because we don't have the numbers to make the trip happen. We can still do this. It's up to you. <p>Phil Nilsson<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Nilsson Associates
Old 06-22-2000, 09:52 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ok! Chuck said that he'd make a board with all pledges and for pledges of $50 or more they will be included in his directory of some sort. It's called advertising expense. It will bring down your net income that you will pay taxes on at the end of the year and it's for a good cause. Before I babble anymore, Chuck is this offer still valid???<p>Mike<br>Greenkeepers
Old 06-22-2000, 01:16 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

SLINGSHOT - Have I ever called a person a scrub directly? Show me. If you go back up and read my 2 posts in this topic, their actually a little too nice for my style! If you want to know if I think a guy that sits on this site and take takes takes, and can't give three dollars and 50 cents to a admin that put a whole lot more into this site, well YES I DO! Phils bandwgon? Actually Phil will even vouch for this, I don't agree with everything Phil says and the way he does some things, his opinions, etc, and he doesn't like some of the things I say, my opinions, etc. Do we agree sometimes?? Yes. Because I'm backing this cruise fund has nothing to do with Phil (besides the fact that he started it up). I want to see Chuck get his well deserved vacation thats why he's getting my $45.00! Nothing to do with Phil, that moneys not going to send Phil anywhere, so settle down slingshot, I don't want to argue with anyone here. Debating is great, but not arguing. Cool? Good. Sorry if I bothered you man!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti
Old 06-22-2000, 01:39 PM
LawnSite Member

Bottom line, this site has already saved me time and money. And I for one can't think of a better way for all of us to get together and compare notes. I will send my $50 in with my thanks to Chuck for a invaluable service.<p><p><br>----------<br>Bill @ Lawn Master<p><p>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: BFreiburger<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: BFreiburger
Old 06-29-2000, 06:40 AM
LawnSite Member

Am I to believe that people around here will not go the distance on this?
Old 06-30-2000, 12:18 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Phil: I have uped my anti to match your donation. It's a worthy cause. I'm sure Chuck will enjoy the end resualt in what ever way is approperite with the monies raised. Thanks for all your work Chuck!