Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2014, 07:54 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDogSVC View Post
Post the name of the company, the owner's name, etc., and let him explain why you got sent two buckets that were not remotely up a contractor's standards and then got stuck paying to figure out they didn't inspect them.

Here's one for ya;
I bought a trailer almost 2 years ago. Just found out, after crawling under it, that it didn't have the right axles under it! I contacted the sales guys.. they sucked but put me in touch with the local factory and the guy in charge there immediately said he would take care of it. I dropped it off, got it back 2.5 days later, and it has new axles and a big apology for quality control missing it. They said they care of their problems and they did. I am happy to mention their name.. Southwest Trailers. They earned my respect and trust because EVERYONE makes mistakes but it takes a solid company to stand behind their products... SO POST THE NAME AGAIN in bold and get their attention.
That would be HIGH ROCK SKID STEER ATTACHMENTS. Owners name is MARK MORRIS.

I need to buy a grapple, rock bucket and another set of heavier duty forks sometime this spring. Not to mention a 4in1. Can you guess who I won't be buying from?