Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 05:05 PM
LawnSite Member

truck loader to experiment with

I'm looking for a truck loader to experiment with. Something that originally had 10 to 14hp. I'm not interested in a working engine. I'm not expecting perfect impeller and housings, but would like decent condition. Something that I can work with. After all, I am trying to get it working again.

I'm in north east Missouri and there just isn't any around here. Willing to drive a bit to pick up or meet. Sorry, not gonna go to Maine to pick one up.

If you know of one in this neck of the woods, (Midwest) send me a line. If it's not too much trouble how about a pic.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:06 PM
LawnSite Member

Thought I'd drop a line and thank you for your interest in this thread. I thought there would be someone in the neighboring states that would have one laying around. One about this size that they have just flat out worn out but still have a descent housing. Maybe the engine just let go and it needs an impeller and new liners etc. but the frame is still kinda okay. Anyway, Thanks again.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I have a giant vac in just the condition your looking for needs an engine ,the housing is ok and the impeller is good.$ 50 and it's yours .its been in my garage for 2 years and don't plan on fixing it.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Is the original poster is not interested I might be I'm about an hour north of you. Can I get some pics of it
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-17-2014, 05:55 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks grassmaster06, sounds like something I might be able to work with. Get in touch with me at either 573-629-5969 or knunclekebin@yahoo.com for directions and pics and such.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:03 PM
LawnSite Member

Well it looks like grassmaster06 went with msm63. I didn't even think I'd get a response, and it turns out I didn't respond to grassmaster06 quick enough. Might have been for the best, he was a bit far. So my search continues, my contact info still applies if you don't want to your info on here. Again, thanks for your interest.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:18 PM
LawnSite Member

No he did not go with me either, I to have not heard from him, if you want it and can make it happen go for it you where first, and thats how I work. If you are not interested I am and would like from him
Old 04-19-2014, 08:19 PM
LawnSite Member

No he did not go with me either, I to have not heard from him, if you want it and can make it happen go for it you where first, and thats how I work. If you are not interested I am and would like info from him
Old 04-19-2014, 08:50 PM
LawnSite Member

Oh, my bad, I hadn't heard from him and just figured he went with you cause you were closer. Which makes sense, cause it would have been kind of a chore to make the exchange from my location. I am intersted and would like more info though but it is the silly season (as I call it). People are at their busiest. Guess we'll see if he can get back to one of us. In the mean time I'll keep searching. No hard feelings.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:23 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry guys I've been very busy ,I will get some pics tomorrow.if anyone wants to contact me my # is 313-443-7067
Closed Thread