Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-16-2014, 08:07 PM
iowa iowa is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NW IA
Posts: 305
Willing to part bodies out? Specifically interested in the black one.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-17-2014, 06:32 AM
NEUSWEDE NEUSWEDE is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa View Post
Willing to part bodies out? Specifically interested in the black one.
Sorry selling as a package. If a buyer doesn't want bodies I will have them get in touch with you.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-17-2014, 08:14 AM
clydebusa's Avatar
clydebusa clydebusa is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma
Posts: 1,655
Nice truck!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-17-2014, 01:23 PM
Ethan51's Avatar
Ethan51 Ethan51 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Roeland Park, Kansas
Posts: 181
Beautiful truck, I wish I had a reason/funds to buy! Good luck with the sale
__________________
Owner of:
Integrated Lawn and Tree
Integrated Construction and Remodeling
Integrated Erosion Control and Storm Management

And I'm 19...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Chris_NC06's Avatar
Chris_NC06 Chris_NC06 is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Zebulon/Apex, NC (RDU)
Posts: 5,030
Sweet truck! Good luck with the sale!
__________________
The LawnSite user formely known as "gallihergreen".

Impeach Obammy the Commie.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-17-2014, 07:51 PM
cli99 cli99 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 133
Been a subscriber on your youtube channel for a long time!! So why you selling it? I know you were having mixed thought about selling it for awhile. You were even saying of putting on a front plow and side wing on!! What about your dumpster part where you rented them out?! So whats the replacement? You getting a new one?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-17-2014, 08:12 PM
NEUSWEDE NEUSWEDE is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by cli99 View Post
Been a subscriber on your youtube channel for a long time!! So why you selling it? I know you were having mixed thought about selling it for awhile. You were even saying of putting on a front plow and side wing on!! What about your dumpster part where you rented them out?! So whats the replacement? You getting a new one?
Great truck, just want to replace with a smaller roll offsetup on a f550 so as to replace both this truck and our current f550 with a smaller setup. The dumpster rentals have been good but not a big part of the business. This truck is great and will continue to use if not sold but want to reduce the amount of trucks in the fleet since the tri axle is doing all the hauling now.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-17-2014, 08:18 PM
cli99 cli99 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEUSWEDE View Post
Great truck, just want to replace with a smaller roll offsetup on a f550 so as to replace both this truck and our current f550 with a smaller setup. The dumpster rentals have been good but not a big part of the business. This truck is great and will continue to use if not sold but want to reduce the amount of trucks in the fleet since the tri axle is doing all the hauling now.
I forgot about the tri-axle and the 250 gasser! A nice new 550 with a switch and go would be nice! Would you go with a new 6.7?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-21-2014, 06:50 AM
NEUSWEDE NEUSWEDE is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,142
reducing price to $63,000 obo
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-01-2014, 11:29 AM
NEUSWEDE NEUSWEDE is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,142
Bump open to reasonable offers
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Page generated in 0.08293 seconds with 10 queries