The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-24-2014, 10:53 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLawn and more View Post
That the pro powered Trac vac?
Posted via Mobile Device
yes that's the one I was looking at I like the fact that it can hold more and the cans don't tear up like the bags do. I don't know any reviews on it the trac vac performance
Old 04-24-2014, 03:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEPLS View Post
I didn't get tires filled I don't have unit yet. Is that something they do at factory?
The dealer will do it. Call and let them know you want them filled before you pick it up.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I HAD a B3030. HAD is the key word. SHITBOX doesn't even describe it. Problem after problem. Had very little power, it mowed ok, but the hydraulics were very weak. It was a 2006 with 1600 hours. Felt it was going to run itself apart every time I used it. I sold that 3030 and picked up a 2000 NH TC33. LOVE this new (older) tractor. Has 2000+ hours. Solid, powerful, smooth....just wonderful. Night and day difference between the NH and Kubota. The NH has tons more power, especially in the loader. The 3030 wouldn't even pluck a small shrub out of the ground. This past weekend I took down a 20'+ pine tree without getting off the NH. Just knocked it right over with the loader. the 3030 would never have done that. That's my experience with these two brands. Not trying to start a brand war, but the NH wins hands down.

I had a smaller Kioti when I first started out. That was a solid capable little machine as well. But at 19 hp at the pto, it lacked the power I was wanting, but it did pull a 5' bush hog through thick stuff often without bogging down too much. That Kioti actually handled hogging better than the 3030 did. I wouldn't hesitate to look at another Kioti, but I'll never again even consider anything Kubota.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:21 AM
LawnSite Member

Everyone should me looking at the LS tractor company also. The NH Boomer tractors are MADE BY LS. They are the same tractor with a slightly different color blue. You can get the same tractor by the LS brand for MUCH cheaper and you get better, longer warranty with the LS. 3 year bumper to bumper 5 year power train. The LS brand uses their own FEL that has greater capacity than the NH Boomer loader also. I just bought a brand new LS and I'm blown away by how nice it is. It's much nicer finished than the Mahindra Max series that I also considered.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
kubota bx , nh bommer , tractor