Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-05-2014, 08:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA GrassChoppers View Post
I'd like a feature to be able to nickname properties so when I look on the calendar view for a client that has multiple properties it doesn't just say "Visit: John Doe" multiple times and I could easily see which property.
I already sent a service ticket on this a few weeks ago, I agree the way it is well lets just say pia, otherwise software is not bad, although tonight I have one of my service's that will not show up when making an invoice, but shows up on the master services screen..
Old 05-05-2014, 09:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Adding a feature for the total number of cuts would be great as well and have the software subtract from that number, I know you can schedule other ways and that's what we do but adding total mowing visits would be nice.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Sponsor

Potomac did that service show up again? If not you might want to call in and have someone take a look at it.

And you can change the visit title template but if you have other ideas we may not have heard before we are open to feedback. Not sure if we have had many people ask for scheduling by number of cuts, thats an interesting idea though.

-Landen

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Old 05-09-2014, 07:13 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
Potomac did that service show up again? If not you might want to call in and have someone take a look at it.

And you can change the visit title template but if you have other ideas we may not have heard before we are open to feedback. Not sure if we have had many people ask for scheduling by number of cuts, thats an interesting idea though.

-Landen
Yes my issue was resolved, I must say anytime I have ever put a service ticket in, You folks are fast on the response. Great Customer Service.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:26 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Jobber is the best. Never had any issues.

F-150
14' landscape trailer
52'' Wright Stander
21'' Personal Pace
Stihl handhelds
Old 05-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potomac Lawns Inc. View Post
Yes my issue was resolved, I must say anytime I have ever put a service ticket in, You folks are fast on the response. Great Customer Service.
Awesome, that what I like to hear. That would be Justine who has been a huge help as our full time support person. She cut our average response time in half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeLawncareSolutions View Post
Jobber is the best. Never had any issues.
I can no longer count how many times I have said thank you to you haha. But thank you!

-Landen

Old 05-09-2014, 01:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I mentioned this before during a web broadcast, but figured I'd put it here too as now its an issue. I use stripe to accept payments via email billing. If I send an invoice to a customer and they don't pay it right away, some take a week to pay which is OK, and I show up again to cut and send them an invoice for the next cut, the customer has to make two seperate payment. One for each invoice. The customer pays one invoice then I have to go back and explain that they need to make another payment for the other invoice. This is negating the purpose of the email billing as I have to track down the customer and go over their account with them and show that they still have an existing balance from an I voice that wasn't paid.

Please find a way for the customer to see the total account balance, and make a payment for more than one invoice at a time. For instance, a customer clicks on the payment link, and they see the amount.due for the current invoice, and the amount due for total account balance and let the customer make a single payment for the entire account balance.

Chasing customers and explaing why they still owe for a cut when just paid me is a colossal waste of time. Please move this up on the priority list.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Sponsor

You can edit the PDF template with the designer to include the total account balance.

I did just talk to the developers and we understand what you are saying. We are thinking about the idea where when you send the email billing, it can either give them to option to pay the current invoice, or the account total.

We will be having a meeting about product updates today and I will put this forward. Thank you for mentioning it again.

-Landen

Old 05-11-2014, 10:21 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

One thing I would love to see VERY SOON is for customers that have more then 1 site, have there site name come up on the calendar instead of there billing name, Makes it very very hard when looking at calendar and I see ABC company listed 3 times in a row. then I have to click on one of them somethimes all 3 to get the one I want.. Thanks I think this would be a big help
Old 05-11-2014, 10:33 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potomac Lawns Inc. View Post
One thing I would love to see VERY SOON is for customers that have more then 1 site, have there site name come up on the calendar instead of there billing name, Makes it very very hard when looking at calendar and I see ABC company listed 3 times in a row. then I have to click on one of them somethimes all 3 to get the one I want.. Thanks I think this would be a big help
Amen to that. That is absolutely necessary. Its very time consuming to click the name and figure out what the job is.
Posted via Mobile Device