Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-28-2014, 06:03 PM
LawnSite Member

Landscapingbilling.com ISSUES!!!!

Has anyone had any issues sending or receiving emails to and from customers with the accounting software from landscapebilling.com??? I have to send out my monthly statement and I am unable to send invoices because of this issue! I can NOT for the love of the Earth find a contact phone number for this place, better yet, there online response system doesn't even let me send anything out! I wonder if they went out of business???
Old 07-02-2014, 11:07 AM
LawnSite Member

Hey Try TurfWizard. It is a great sight which allows you to bill, invoice, schedule, etc. and you can use quickbooks and other files with it as well. It has made my life so much easier. Try the free trial. www.turfwizardllc.com.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Sponsor

I looked in the landscapebilling.com forums and all I saw was spam http://landscapebilling.com/Forums/f...iew.asp?fid=41 so you may be unfortunately screwed. You could try their support site https://landscapebilling.com/CustomerCenter/ and ask them for solutions. If you don't get a solution, there are other options for the future, like Tyler above, or Mhelpdesk, which I work for. http://mhelpdesk.com/tour/

Watch a 2-minute demo!

Email: ryan@mhelpdesk.com
Web: www.mhelpdesk.com
Phone: 888-558-6275

Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM
LawnSite Member

Patient may be dead...

Up until late last week, I was still able to use the landscapebilling.com site. I've had little issues the past couple of years, but I've been able to work around them. Not any more.

I haven't had any response from them for almost 2 years. Earlier this week I started getting smtp errors when I tried to email invoices. This morning, the site won't even load, just getting a "service unavailable" message.

I think they badly crashed and burned. They're going to cost me a bunch of money, I'm afraid. I've been trying to migrate to another service over the summer, but there's only so much time in each day...

Not happy. They sure liked it when I paid well in advance for their service, though.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Sponsor

Hey guys, Finding time to research and find the best product for your business while trying to to also run your business and keep your books sometimes is a hard tasks. I am in the business of helping trying to further businesses along with our software. That's why I make myself available 24/7 for users. I can do demos with you guys as well as answer questions and talk late at night or early in the morning. I am here to help you and if that means adhering to your schedules I am all for it!

TurfWizard
Tyler Walls
Sales & Marketing Executive
(203) 888-1903 Ext. 104
http://www.turfwizardllc.com
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM
Sponsor

It looks like they went down. If you want to get started with CLIP let us know. We have been around for 20+ years, and aren't planning on going anywhere :-)

Also for the data migration, sometimes you can hire a college kid part time to help you with moving data. Often community colleges have job boards, and a job like that can be monotonous. Also depending on the situation we have tools to help you move the data over.
CLIP Lawn Care
Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

If you read my reply here, and see it's no longer around, it wasn't deleted for any reason other than my requesting to remove it. I'm looking in to seeing if there's anything I can do to help get this site back online and service restored to those who were still using it. I figure it's worth a shot.