Register free!

Old 07-03-2014, 08:03 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

4-8 cord grapple load wanted in NH

Hi guys,

I am looking for a 4-8 cord load of grapple wood delivered to my house in Brookline NH. If there is anyone that can help me or point me to a company in the area to contact I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks!

-Scott
Old 07-24-2014, 10:01 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott's turf View Post
Hi guys,

I am looking for a 4-8 cord load of grapple wood delivered to my house in Brookline NH. If there is anyone that can help me or point me to a company in the area to contact I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks!

-Scott
I use whites logging when I'm getting a grapple load. Got one last year so I am not really sure if he's got any wood now but it's worth a shot. $800 for 8-9 cord was what paid last yr.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-25-2014, 01:49 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Were to far south to make it worth it. But I would just call a bunch of tree companies in the area. It's early enough in the season were you should be able to ask them to deliver if they have a job in your area over the next couple months. I love selling loads on unprocessed logs that way. I can make a lot more selling unprocessed logs at $50 a cord if there delivered close to a job site, compared to trucking them back to the yard and then having guys cut, split and stack it all.