Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #711  
Old 07-18-2014, 08:31 PM
T Scapes's Avatar
T Scapes T Scapes is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Garnet Valley PA
Posts: 1,038
nice work man need to get you a larger dump for all these installs
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 07-20-2014, 02:39 PM
94gt331's Avatar
94gt331 94gt331 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Scapes View Post
nice work man need to get you a larger dump for all these installs
Thanks! Yeah you know i will get one of of these years
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 07-20-2014, 02:53 PM
94gt331's Avatar
94gt331 94gt331 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,486
Some pics of work this week end.
Hauling some brush we cut.
Some oversized river rock put in a few islands.
Pullin some shrubs out etc.
Attached Images
               
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 07-21-2014, 09:56 AM
lego lego is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gt331 View Post
Congrats yeah that's a nice walk behind, thank might have to someday, how's your season going?
I am running out of steam.
I grew alot this year but I think I went to fast, having problems keeping it under control and new to managing more than one person at while I am there with them. We are not negative, but no where near as positive as I want to be. I am trying a few new things I have learned from the site and this threat (IE I put up a job board in the garage so they guys are involved in what is going on during the week) Spangler still works for me. He is working out pretty good, loves to talk your ear off though haha.
__________________


www.legoservices.com
Four years in...



Equipment..

It doesn't matter. I just like cutting grass ..
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 07-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Vecchio Lawn Care's Avatar
Vecchio Lawn Care Vecchio Lawn Care is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bel Air, MD
Posts: 614
How do you like your Bri Mar Dump? I have been pricing dump inserts and really like the bri mar but dont know if it is worth the extra few hundred to get a truckcraft. Any input?
__________________
19 Years Old

Doesn't matter what kind of equipment you run as long as you get the job done correctly and up to par.
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 07-21-2014, 09:01 PM
94gt331's Avatar
94gt331 94gt331 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by lego View Post
I am running out of steam.
I grew alot this year but I think I went to fast, having problems keeping it under control and new to managing more than one person at while I am there with them. We are not negative, but no where near as positive as I want to be. I am trying a few new things I have learned from the site and this threat (IE I put up a job board in the garage so they guys are involved in what is going on during the week) Spangler still works for me. He is working out pretty good, loves to talk your ear off though haha.
Glad your busy, sometimes when you have a crew you get even busier than you were when you were solo, looking at jobs, working with your crew all week, invoicing, running around trying to set up jobs just to keep you crew busy from the time they punch in till they leave, hope you have a good and profitable season. I'm glad I could help you with some ideas like the job board, I got lots of ideas about stuff to help out with the crew that Ive picked up over the years, feel free to pm if you want to bounce ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 07-21-2014, 09:04 PM
94gt331's Avatar
94gt331 94gt331 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio Lawn Care View Post
How do you like your Bri Mar Dump? I have been pricing dump inserts and really like the bri mar but dont know if it is worth the extra few hundred to get a truckcraft. Any input?
I like the brimar on the dodge and I also own a truck craft thats on the chevy. The truck craft has been through alot over the years so I would recomend a truck craft to anyone. I would probaly go with the truck craft.
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 07-21-2014, 09:08 PM
94gt331's Avatar
94gt331 94gt331 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,486
Here's a cleanup trim and mulching job from today. We installed the newer landscaping here a couple years ago.
Attached Images
           
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 07-21-2014, 09:10 PM
94gt331's Avatar
94gt331 94gt331 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,486
We have a nice design build renovation job tomorow looking forward to it, will get some pics tomorow night.
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 07-21-2014, 10:21 PM
caseysmowing caseysmowing is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Staunton VA
Posts: 1,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gt331 View Post
Here's a cleanup trim and mulching job from today. We installed the newer landscaping here a couple years ago.
Looks good! I remember that job from earlier in your thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 PM.

Page generated in 0.12082 seconds with 10 queries