Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:28 PM
rlitman rlitman is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 1,033
Just don't heat it in the oven you cook in, or SWMBO will get upset (the kitchen freezer is ok, so long as you put the parts in a plastic bag first).
I bought a toaster oven for $5 at a flea market to use in the shop for stuff like this.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-09-2014, 06:55 AM
dboyd351 dboyd351 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cape Charles, VA
Posts: 867
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlitman View Post
Just don't heat it in the oven you cook in, or SWMBO will get upset (the kitchen freezer is ok, so long as you put the parts in a plastic bag first).
I bought a toaster oven for $5 at a flea market to use in the shop for stuff like this.
Go back and read post 17. He not only used the oven they cook in, he did it WHILE cooking dinner
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-09-2014, 07:33 AM
knox gsl's Avatar
knox gsl knox gsl is online now
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: knoxville, tn
Posts: 3,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by dboyd351 View Post
Go back and read post 17. He not only used the oven they cook in, he did it WHILE cooking dinner
And I'm still here! Its just a piece of aluminum.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-10-2014, 08:07 AM
rlitman rlitman is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 1,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by dboyd351 View Post
Go back and read post 17. He not only used the oven they cook in, he did it WHILE cooking dinner
Yeah, I saw that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
And I'm still here! Its just a piece of aluminum.
LOL, yeah probably. If it was completely cleaned of any grease residue first.
But there's no way I could get away with something like that.

Like I said, I have an ancient toaster in the shop. It's also good for heating kydex before molding.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.

Page generated in 0.06150 seconds with 10 queries