Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-25-2014, 01:53 AM
LawnSite Member

Whelen UPS64LX Universal Strobe Supply

I have a Whelen UPS64LX universal strobe supply pack I need to get rid of. 4 outlets and I think the wattage is 45 and 75.

I bought it off of eBay thinking I'd use it for something but never did, and now I need to sell it. I bought it as factory refurbished, the guy said it had issues but he sent it to Whelen and they fixed/refurbished it and he's had it since. He shipped it to me in the actual Whelen box. I opened it to try testing it but honestly can't even figure out how the damn thing works. I don't have all the harnesses necessary to test it out. It's a Whelen product, so it's obviously VERY solid. Full metal enclosure... Very solid piece of equipment.

This is used for the surface/grille mount strobes if anyone still uses them, but more realistically, the hideaway strobe bulbs found in headlights/taillights.

I'm very flexible.

I wouldn't mind a trade at all, if anyone has any other warning equipment or two-way radio parts or really anything they want to trade I'll definitely consider it.

I can post pics if anyone wants them.

I know lots of landscapers have the taillight/headlight strobes so I figured it would be worth a shot posting here.