Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-04-2014, 11:14 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

WTB: Chute blocker / OCDC for wright stander

WTB Chute blocker / OCDC for wright stander sport 36". Please post or PM details, unit model/ brand/ condition and price.
Thanks
"When we finally tire of searching for happiness outside, we sit quietly and analyze and realize that true and lasting happiness can never come from outside. It can't come because it simply is. You are Happiness personified. You are that Supreme Bliss. You are that Joy. You are the image of happiness. God is the one who is always happy, and you are the image of God." - Satchitananda
Old 08-07-2014, 06:57 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Bump, interested in the OCDC still. Or can I make one myself?
Thanks
"When we finally tire of searching for happiness outside, we sit quietly and analyze and realize that true and lasting happiness can never come from outside. It can't come because it simply is. You are Happiness personified. You are that Supreme Bliss. You are that Joy. You are the image of happiness. God is the one who is always happy, and you are the image of God." - Satchitananda
Old 08-26-2014, 10:50 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycledsole View Post
Bump, interested in the OCDC still. Or can I make one myself?
Thanks
still want the OCDC
Old 08-27-2014, 09:00 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

only place I've found is powerchute, not sure why some of these other companies don't make ones for a stander.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:32 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

qwikchute makes one for Wright standers. I'd go with a manual one before I'd mess with the powerchute, way to many reported failures for my liking.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:45 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks so much man. Because the powerchute says only 48" or larger. And I didn't want the motor powered one. I might just make one, it cant be that hard..
Old 08-27-2014, 08:03 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I've made them for my Standers. Just get a flat piece of metal that covers the opening and figure out a hinge system. Then attach a rope or chain or something to be able to open and close the unit. It's not that hard.

Soli Deo Gloria
Old 08-27-2014, 10:29 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTP View Post
I've made them for my Standers. Just get a flat piece of metal that covers the opening and figure out a hinge system. Then attach a rope or chain or something to be able to open and close the unit. It's not that hard.
Thanks, Im going to look at the existing chute and possibly remove the rubber and use that hinge system. Is there something to keep it from opening? I guess if the metal is thick, grass and leaves wont open it.