Register free!

Old 08-18-2014, 10:17 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suders View Post
Seems to me the ones to look at are SAP, Clip, and maybe BillMaster and Jobber
I posted a thread with these same questions and hopefully get some better understanding of the programs.
From what I tried so far (Countless) I am still at the 5-10 different programs to get what I need done. Have you guys run into the problem with online Quickbooks last month. ( redoing all the reoccurring transaction and Banking transactions just showing name of business and not the customer info ) I would kind of like top stay away from quickbooks,
I have heard of ZOHO for the books but I could not find a good scheduling program with them.
SAP and QB is a little finicky so far, but nothing devastating. We have not had the issue u describe- only been about 3 weeks using. If there is a 1 in front of phone numbers in QB, SAP does not transfer the # correctly. So far we like it and cant wait to dig deeper as it apparently can do a lot.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-27-2014, 09:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I think this is our second year using it and we sync with our QB Pro version....few small conflictions but overall does well.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

My two Cents ... SAP user now for two years and Man have they came a long way.... I still want to see more.. and sometimes their upgrades actually take away things I do like.. BUT... for what RG wants to charge... and for the Mickey Mouse versions of other programs... I think right now SAP is a really solid program. Running multiple crews on smart phones.. they can use an app or use the m.website to clock in the jobs.. invoices everything automatically and credit cards are seamlessly integrated. I do still have some quirks with it.. but nothing I would consider major. I dont use the estimating side as it seems too time intensive and really no benefit. I really want more on the chemical side and have some issues with the packaging set-ups... but over-all I do like it and am gonna look forward to future developments.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:56 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Ditto what he said above. Very solid and doing better. I wish it had chemical tracking AND larger project scheduling. Say a landscaping job is going to take a week or so to complete, you have to schedule each single day and charge for the day. I wish you could enter the big job, have it block out the days needed and schedule everything. They are working on both of these. The mobile app is VERY helpful - we run three crews all from the mobiles.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:19 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFarland_Lawn_Care View Post
Ditto what he said above. Very solid and doing better. I wish it had chemical tracking AND larger project scheduling. Say a landscaping job is going to take a week or so to complete, you have to schedule each single day and charge for the day. I wish you could enter the big job, have it block out the days needed and schedule everything. They are working on both of these. The mobile app is VERY helpful - we run three crews all from the mobiles.
Ditto... They've come a long way this Spring/Summer even... The new mobile app was HUGE!
The less fun hand stuff...
Old 09-04-2014, 02:50 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I run both real green and service autopilot....real green for my lawn care company and service autopilott for my mosquito.....real green is by far the better product but service autopilot is not bad for someone starting out and it is much cheaper. I wouldn't want more than 200 accounts with it but I haven't been using it that long and maybe it is better than I think it is and I just can't figure out to get it to run the way I want.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Does anyone use yardbook?
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
autopilot , clip , hindsite , jobber , realgreen , software