Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 09-01-2014, 09:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Interesting and productive conversation. Subscribed. Sounds like the auto or cc pay would solve a big part of the OP's problem. Well actually now that I think about it, it's not a problem at all! Too much work, that's a good thing. Sounds like a few adjustments can be made to make things way better.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-01-2014, 10:07 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

well since i'm a solo guy for now, I cut 3 days a week and do other maintenance work 2-3 days per week depending on what jobs i have. This year I booked work for the entire summer in the fall with my existing 24 lawn customer i have. So I didn't need to advertise to stay busy. But i need to get a part time employee on board soon, October,November and part of December are fall clean ups so no issues there, and that 6-7 days a week. Starting in April i'm going 7 days a week until end of June. really the only slow time I had was July and August not this year. So I don't do much landscaping work, 90% of what i do is maintenance, clean ups, shrub pruning, brush removal, over seeding, weeding, mulching, fixing lawns.... and I have my own dump trailer so I can deliver all my own materials for any job. And all my customers pay when I send out a bill that is net 10.