Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-25-2000, 10:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I would think that the associations like ANLA or ALCA & others may already have something similar that could help. I'm not a member yet, but I'm sure somebody here may have seen similar brochures printed by them?
Old 06-26-2000, 01:06 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

It's hard to reason with people these days when their LIFE is spent doing everything for lowest price.<br>In any given town , there are those who compete with joneses to have the best looking property, then there are those like my dad-'who gives a ----, it's grass, just cut it. It'll be there long after I'm dead, then the next guy will have to worry about it'. Obvoiusly someones priority of their lawn will subconsciously set the price of what it's worth. So obvoiusly you should seek & pursue the types who value a nice job & will pay a little more for it to beat their neighbors. You can only get so far with those who &quot;just want the grass cut&quot;, because......they 'just want the grass cut'!<br>So find out during each new bid what kind they are, price accordingly or not at all, & move on. Period. You can only change some minds to a certain degree. If they don't care, why are you still wasting time trying to tell them how you are better & cost more too- they just want lowest price to take that task off their hands. Pursue another neighborhood or street.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: yardsmith