Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-13-2004, 10:39 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks to all that left feedback, I will be fixing certain pages soon as per everyones suggestions.

turkp15,
Did it myself with Frontpage. This was my first attempt at creating a page. Wasn't sure how to get started but read a thread about using pre-designed templates from pixelmill.com.

So I Purchased the template and went to town designing the pages. Took about one weekend to get it looking alright, then played around with Flash a bit in order to get the text to fly around, then the program Xara to work the logo over and get it to spin.

Ksland,
Thanks for the input. I appreciate the comments, I have also seen my errors on the pages that I need to correct. The picutre page is just waiting for approval from the home owners.

John Laidlaw,
I appreciate your advice, I will get the About Us page cleaned up and remove my pictures page until I get approval from the home owners to put them up.

Equipguy,
I think I still need to add my keywords and then get linked to search engines. I also have my website linked to several others sites that are here in Salt Lake and I include my web address on all new business cards, flyers etc. in order to draw viewing customers.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:33 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

really looks great, and professional to boot!