Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-09-2004, 07:00 PM
LawnSite Member

lawncaresuccess startup kit

has anybody used the lawncaresuccess start up kit or looked at it. I would like to hear some honest opnions about the whole kit and any other in put about the subject matter in the kit.
Thank You
Paul Nielson
Old 02-09-2004, 11:21 PM
LawnSite Member

yes, i bought the start up kit, and it was pretty helpful. The only thing is i live in Teas, and there are differences in the way things work down here. But, the kit itself is very broad which is good for someone who knows nothing about the business. If you know a little about the business, i would pass on the kit and just talk to businesses in your area on how they got started, that really helped me a lot. Don't get me wrong though, the kit was helpful on some things i wasn't sure about, and helped me to make decisions on some areas. If you have any other ?'s, i will reply, i just got done starting my business a few months ago.
Old 02-12-2004, 01:14 AM
LawnSite Member

The start up kit dosen't give you cold hard numbers but is more a well written defention on every thing I love it I have refered to it almost over 100 times since I am in the process of licensing and so on. It truly helps mostly with asking the right questions and not wasting peoples time.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:14 PM
LawnSite Member

After the steel mill i worked at closed, i found a job at a golf course and realized i like cutting grass. After finding this site and buying Seans start-up kit, i found it so informative i know i can change my part-time struggling scrub lawn co. into a professional lawn co. Thanks Sean, AmdTurf