Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-26-2004, 12:18 PM
LawnSite Member

Warranty work

I have had to send my bagger in for warranty work twice the first time the weld that holds the stainless pin on it broke (The catcher was only a week old). Now I have had four of the aluminum welds break. The real topper to the hole thing is I live one hour away from the factory and it took a month to get the catcher back the first time and it has been a month this time and I still do not have it back. This is my second accelerator and I bought the second one because I was satisfied with the first but I cannot afford to be without a catcher for this long. I paid $460 for the catcher and expect better service.
Old 05-26-2004, 01:07 PM
Sponsor

Northwest,
I was disturbed to read your post this morning as we pride ourselves on customer service and will work hard with you to fix any problem you may have. We don't have any catchers in our shop at this time awaiting warranty work and when they do come in we work hard to have a turn around of only a day or two as we know how valuable your equipment is, especially in the spring. Is it possible that the catcher is sitting at your dealer waiting for them to send it to us? Please give us a call at 1-800-984-9410 and we will get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible. Since you are so close, if you want to bring the catcher in, we can even fix it while you wait. Just let us know. If you look around on Lawnsite at posts about us you will see that we care about the needs of the landscapers, so you can rest assured that we will take care of your problem.

Thanks - Peter

Peter Andonian, Lawnsite Sponsor
Accelerator Industries
http://www.AcceleratorIndustries.com
800-984-9410

Last edited by PeterA; 05-26-2004 at 01:31 PM.
Old 05-27-2004, 01:10 PM
LawnSite Member

It was the dealer's fault!

I appoligize to Accerlerator Industries for the previous post. I found out my dealer still had the bag and had not sent it in to be repaired. I called and talked to Peter and he was very responsive and personable. He even called the dealer to square this issue away. Thank you for the service.