Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-20-2004, 09:10 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Any body in need of a good POCKET KNIFE??

Because this is what I carry on a daily basis and know of the quality I thought I would help you guys out if you need a good knife. I currently have ordered 12 of these and they will be arriving this week. This knife retails in my area for about $25.99 but I got a deal for ordering so many. This is the same knife that Winchester produces however they are not embossed with the Winchester logo.

This knife is quality, I have carried and used mine everyday for the past two years.

If you are interested in purchasing one let me know here and email me at exmarkmetro36@yahoo.com. The price for an individual knife is $10 and if you purchase more than one the first knife is $10 and then price drops for each extra one ordered to $8.50. If you are in need of a quality knife that will last please contact me. I have access to more of these so if I run low I can have more in stock in a very short time period.

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=7]Email me for pictures....I haven't figured this new format out yet.....exmarkmetro36@yahoo.com