Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2004, 04:07 PM
activelandscaping's Avatar
activelandscaping activelandscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Michigan (zone 6a/6b )
Posts: 241
How exactly do you tie it in with the pcv, and where do you get your materials?
I use a Fernco - Proflex model ( 3001- 43 or 3001- 44 ), depending on downspout size ( I use either 3 or 4" copper pipe ). I get them at a local plumbing supply just call arround, you may have to order them but a larger PS should have them in stock. I pay around $ 8.00 ea. for them. make sure you get the 3001 series ( plastic to Copper ). I use a 4" street 90, then tie that into the copper with the Fernco.

They make a special lube to help slide the Fernco over the pipe, I highly recomend using it.

Best of luck,
Degree in Landscape Technology, Registerd Cert. Pesticide Applicator, 8 yrs Forman/ asst. superintendant @ GC. 4 Yrs Irrigation. 6 yrs Landscaping

Last edited by activelandscaping; 11-24-2004 at 04:14 PM.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Page generated in 0.25726 seconds with 10 queries