Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 05-29-2000, 12:04 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Here is the list of Jutzi's next sale on sat June 3 They might have some trucks there too. I'm hoping to get there but we are still behind schedule this week. Blew the starter on the Diesel when I was spraying had to finish a 3 acre property with the backpack sprayer. I was too lazy to go home and get the other Walker for this one lawn. We're running it to Kitchener Tractor tomorrow night after work. I picked up a Honda mulching mower at a sale Friday night, should be able to make a few $'s on it. We just got home from cutting the cemetery, spent some quality time with my wife watching another lovely sunset on Lake Huron, she was driving the Walker and I was trimming.
Old 05-29-2000, 12:06 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Damn, so busy yapping I forgot the link.<br>http://www.mrjutzi.on.ca/060300.html<p>I'm getting old quick.
Old 05-29-2000, 06:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks cantoo I email jutzi and they never got back to me!I am swamped with work too I don't know if I will make it.Agian THANKS.<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care
Old 05-29-2000, 10:22 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, Calvin is swamped with e-mail so he very seldom has time to answer it. He figures most of the info people want to know is on the website. That's the trouble with e-mail it is so easy for everyone to ask questions but difficult for a small company or busy people to answer. Anyway if you have a chance to make it we might bump into each other, I drive a &quot;teal&quot; lumina van and blue trailer and I'll be the guy bidding $5 for something that is worth a $1000...