Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-14-2004, 11:44 PM
LawnSite Member

Software

I know every one in the lawnsite forums has two software loves qbooks or ptree. My question is this, any body had luck with a software call "My Invoices & estimates Deluxe"? I just bought it today and it has the features I liked on the other mentioned software but not the price. I can email invioces, estimates, statements and PO's and do a whole lot of things. Says I can have it up and running in 5 minutes, justthe basic stuff......
Anyone help me before I open it and load it up. Thanks!

"If it is on fire or bleeding I can usually fix it, other than that we might be in trouble"
Old 02-16-2004, 01:44 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Hi FFMED74,

I have heard some of our customers at one time used that program when they first got themselves computerized.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Thank Gopher. When I get bigger and more $$$$ LOL I will be using the better software, like maybe.......Gopher ware, hmmmm. lol. By the way if I have a sketch of a logo how would your guys make it work? I don't know that I even need one yet, but I am just thinking? Did you ever check out my website you asked about? www.straightwayLC.com
Thanks,
Eric

"If it is on fire or bleeding I can usually fix it, other than that we might be in trouble"
Old 02-16-2004, 07:12 PM
LawnSite Member

That would be Thanks Gopher..... for a dumb old firefighter (9years I know still a young pup ) you would think I could type better. LOL

Old 01-31-2005, 12:58 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Dont use that software it sucks i lost everthing 2 times in one summer it say it backed it self up but didnt and i lost my whole customer list 300+ people gone and dumb me didnt have it on paper so it took weeks of driving and phonebook search's. I have also talk to 3 other people on lawn site that had the same probelm.

Jason
Old 01-31-2005, 10:43 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnsRUsInc.
Dont use that software it sucks i lost everthing 2 times in one summer it say it backed it self up but didnt and i lost my whole customer list 300+ people gone and dumb me didnt have it on paper so it took weeks of driving and phonebook search's. I have also talk to 3 other people on lawn site that had the same probelm.

Jason
You might want to clarify which program you are referring to...Gopher or "My Invoices & estimates Deluxe"?

www.progressivelawn.com
www.wichitalawnmowing.com
www.partybuswichitaks.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
- Aristotle

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
- Leonardo da Vinci
Old 01-31-2005, 10:50 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFMED74
I know every one in the lawnsite forums has two software loves qbooks or ptree. My question is this, any body had luck with a software call "My Invoices & estimates Deluxe"? I just bought it today and it has the features I liked on the other mentioned software but not the price. I can email invioces, estimates, statements and PO's and do a whole lot of things. Says I can have it up and running in 5 minutes, justthe basic stuff......
Anyone help me before I open it and load it up. Thanks!
This is one of many programs Ive been using for almost 10 years now, for the money you cant beat it, so easy just to create a simple invoice. Ive used programs that cost 10x's what MyInvoice costs, but I keep coming back to this program for simple invoicing

As far as backing up goes, it the user not the program, if you back up onto disks or cd's then there is no problems. The default back up is into its own program files, so if you lose the program you lose the back up. The trick is to back up onto a disk!
Old 01-31-2005, 10:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry James Cormier I beg to differ Like i had stated 3 different users that i have run itno with the same issue seems fishy. No one of the times i started up the computer and the program and it said it was corupted so i backed it up disk one no go disk 2 no go computer tech ffixed some of it but i cant worry about it like that.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

My Deluxe Invoices and Estimates. By Elibrium. Version 5.0.0
Is that the same version you have? I didn't see an email function in mine.
I switched to it last summer, previously was using Excel. I plan to keep using it this year.
Crawdad