Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-17-2005, 03:43 PM
LawnSite Member

48hourprint Question

I've been making my door hanger in Microsoft Picture It. How do I go about making the door hanger and uploading it to 48hourprint? For those of you that have you used 48hourprint please help me out. Thanks for your time!
Old 02-17-2005, 04:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I will be using design outpost and they do all that. 48 hourprint should have a template on their website that shows the dimensions (larger than final size due to the bleed) as well as color requirements (RGB or CYMK), and minimum dpi on the graphics. Some might need the fonts imbedded as well. Consider letting someone do this that understands. I do it because by the time I figure it out I would have 5 or so hours into it. I know their graphics dept is pretty reasonable.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to www.48hourprint.com and act like you are purchasing some flyers. They will give you a list of programs that they accept. Picture it is not one of them.

Soli Deo Gloria
Old 02-18-2005, 12:08 AM
LawnSite Member

I'm on design online and it took forever to upload the image. Then, after you select the image that you want to add does it take forever before it shows up on the preview?
Old 02-18-2005, 12:12 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

48 hour print

I just used 48hour print and there are two ways to preview it. One under file and one under view. I forget which one is faster but it comes up right away. I'd say wait until i get my doorhangers and i'll post how they came out. Not very helpful on the phone, they never answer then leave 5 messages, I call back but they never answer.....
Old 02-18-2005, 11:55 AM
LawnSite Member

Finally got it to work. It's really slow, but finally got it working. Now I have 2500 door hangers that should be in print today. Thanks for the help! Can't wait to see what they look like.