search sponsored by:
Advanced Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2005, 03:35 PM
KathysLGC's Avatar
KathysLGC KathysLGC is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Wilton, CT
Posts: 1,345
I can't find this doing a search cause i don't know what's it's called?

I'm looking for those plastic squares you put on the grass (permanent) that has smaller open squares in it to allow grass to grow through it. I think they are 2'x2'. You put them down and grass grows over them and you don't know they're there. The purpose is to keep the lawn from getting damaged from parking, etc.

I have a strip along side my driveway that we park on and when it rains it gets muddy and we tear up the grass on this side. We have one of those long drive ways and we have 4 SUV's, 1 pick-up + 1 trailer.

I was thinking of making the drive way wider but I will be lining each end with Belgium block and we like the look of the grass on both ends. If any one knows what they are called you can just give me the proper name and I'll do a search.
Kathy's Landscape & Design Center
Redding, CT 06896

Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person...

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 AM.

Page generated in 0.07662 seconds with 9 queries