Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-26-2012, 09:19 AM
LawnSite Member

Experienced Sales Person Needed in Chattanooga, TN

I am the owner of a full service landscape and lawn maintenance company located near Chattanooga, TN. I am seeking an individual who has an extensive amount of experience in selling commercial lawn maintenance. In addition to the sales qualities, this person must also be capable of managing the day-to-day operations of the maintenance side of the business, insuring that the property visits are completed in a timely and quality fashion. It would also be greatly beneficial to you acquiring the position if you have experience in selling and designing quality landscapes and hardscapes. You will be quizzed thoroughly to insure that you are capable of taking over this position. Please let me know if you feel that you qualify for this position, and would be interested in joining our team. The pay will depend upon your skill level, as well as performance. You must meet each of the following criteria:

-Presentable in appearance

-Extensive Sales Skills and Experience

-Clean Driving Record- You must have a clean driving record. We will run your MVR. You cannot have had any major moving violations within the last 4 years.

-Criminal history check- We will require your permission to run a formal check on your criminal history. If you have any criminal history, it will be at my discretion as to whether or not I choose to work with someone who has committed the type of crime that you have been convicted of. If it involves theft.....don't even waste your time.

-Drug Testing Compliance- You must be able to pass a drug test. This is a drug free workplace.

-References may be requested of you.

If you feel that this position if for you, and you meet the requirements herein, I would like you to respond to this ad via email (grant@colorscapesga.com). Please provide me with a brief history of you and your work experience. Sale yourself on why you feel that you are a good fit for this job. Please do not waste my time if you do not meet the requirements for the job listed above. And donít forget to leave all of your contact information. Thanks!