Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-19-2015, 02:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I'm assuming you do, but do your guys complete all the wood work and roofing and such? I remember you saying you don't use many or any subcontractors that much.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Member

Looks like a great project! What all doe it include? I saw your 3d image, is there other parts of the project besides what's in the picture?
Old 03-19-2015, 08:53 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes a substantial amount more. Will really be a cool project when done. I will post pics as we move along.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 03-23-2015, 10:06 AM
LawnSite Member

I just finished the thread. All I can say is WOW!! what a company you have built.

Your business principles are for anyone, not just those in landscaping.

The greatest point I got out of this whole thread was your mission statement where it says you attempt to "Honor God" in all that you do. By making that statement you have built a shield over your business that it will prosper and I hope others that have read this thread will realize that.

Chik-Fil-A comes to mind when I think of a business that honors God and we know how successful they have become.

I know you try to keep within an hours drive to your worksites but have you ever ventured down to Maryland's Eastern shore for any jobs? Your work would fit in perfectly with all the million dollar waterfront homes/estates we have in the area.

Thanks for being so open with your business so that others may have success.

May God continue to bless your business
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

We are well underway with this neat project. Walls footers are dug and poured, pool pumped down, and of course the mud is here in full.
Attached Images

"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
LawnSite Member

The new aluminum boxes look awesome Jarod.

Why did you pour cement for the wall footers rather than traditional stone compaction? I assume the engineer called for it, but I'm just curious.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old Today, 07:59 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

They are masonry wall footers which require poured concrete.