Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Sponsor

Gravely

Quote:
Originally Posted by acacia987 View Post
i need to wait 10 days and 10 posts until i can have the ability to private message.
Andrew -

You can e-mail me your information at mwininger @ ariens.com. Please include your model and serial number as well.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn
Old 01-05-2015, 07:55 PM
LawnSite Member

A family member does a good bit of residential work with a 48" Gravely. He has just about talked me into getting one myself. I would like to know what all models you have and recommend with 48" decks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-06-2015, 10:46 AM
LawnSite Member

Green Works - Gravely 48" Units

Good Morning! I am the SE Regional Commercial Manager and I'd like help you understand what we have to offer for 48" units. What price are you looking to spend and what application (walk behind, stand on, rider) are you wanting to purchase? We have multiple options and I want to help you find the unit which best fits your needs. - Bill Collester
Old 01-06-2015, 11:57 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEREGIONGRAVELY View Post
Good Morning! I am the SE Regional Commercial Manager and I'd like help you understand what we have to offer for 48" units. What price are you looking to spend and what application (walk behind, stand on, rider) are you wanting to purchase? We have multiple options and I want to help you find the unit which best fits your needs. - Bill Collester
I'm wanting a rider something heavier duty than a house hold more of a commercial grade. I'm hoping to stay in the 4 to 5k range. I'll be doing residential work with some larger yard but most local people with fenced in yard have 48" gates. I'm a one man operation right now so versatility, price, and dependability are a must.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-20-2015, 11:31 AM
LawnSite Member

I have a 2014 walk behind, 48 inch hydro with the prosteer controls. I have been looking for a sulky and wanted to know about the different arm lengths for Gravely. The Gravely sulkies have the shorter 15" arms. I have read that Gravely and Toro machines use the shorter 15" arms, but I want to know if people are actually using them or are most people just using the normal 18" arm?
Old 01-31-2015, 03:57 PM
LawnSite Member

I recently picked up Pro Turn 148 with the Kohler 23hp EFI motor and like it so far. I got a great deal on this mower buying it as a demo with only .3 hrs on it(if you call that a demo haha). I REALLY like the loaner program Gravely offers because after a week of mowing, an oxygen sensor went south and the dealer gave me a pro stance 60 to use as long as I needed, while mine was being repaired. Now, I'm in the market for a 34-36 hydro walk behind for these Florida backyards, so I may look at Gravely to see what kind of price they can give me on one.

So far though, I'm pretty happy with the new Pro Turn 148(up to 26hrs now). Very solid mower and like the 3400 pumps and Kohler EFI. How do I go about getting some Gravely apparel? My kid loves to sit on it all the time as you can see in the pic, loves the suspension seat(me too).. Well done Gravely....
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2015, 03:06 PM
LawnSite Member

AccuCut Lawn Services' Gravely equipment

I just picked up 2 new 460's today to add to what we had so I decided it was time to take a pic of all of our Gravely pieces.
Here's whats in the pic from right to left:

(2) Commercial 21's
460 w/31hp Kawi 2013
460 w/35hp Kawi (new) 2015
ZTHD 60 w/24hp Kawi
Pro-Stance 36 w/18.5hp Kawi

I hope we have an early spring, I'm anxious to get cutting with the new 460's!
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2015, 03:13 PM
LawnSite Member

2 Gravelys
ZTHD 48 24hp Kaw
ProTurn 52 23hp Kaw
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik1981 View Post
I just picked up 2 new 460's today to add to what we had so I decided it was time to take a pic of all of our Gravely pieces.
Here's whats in the pic from right to left:

(2) Commercial 21's
460 w/31hp Kawi 2013
ZTHD 60 w/24hp Kawi
Pro-Stance 36 w/18.5hp Kawi

I hope we have an early spring, I'm anxious to get cutting with the new 460's!
Erik -

Great picture of your Gravely Fleet. Thanks so much for sharing, and I'm also anxious for you to try your new Pro-Turn 460's.

Keep us posted!

Mary Lyn
Old 02-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksr20 View Post
I recently picked up Pro Turn 148 with the Kohler 23hp EFI motor and like it so far. I got a great deal on this mower buying it as a demo with only .3 hrs on it(if you call that a demo haha). I REALLY like the loaner program Gravely offers because after a week of mowing, an oxygen sensor went south and the dealer gave me a pro stance 60 to use as long as I needed, while mine was being repaired. Now, I'm in the market for a 34-36 hydro walk behind for these Florida backyards, so I may look at Gravely to see what kind of price they can give me on one.

So far though, I'm pretty happy with the new Pro Turn 148(up to 26hrs now). Very solid mower and like the 3400 pumps and Kohler EFI. How do I go about getting some Gravely apparel? My kid loves to sit on it all the time as you can see in the pic, loves the suspension seat(me too).. Well done Gravely....
Thanks so much for the positive comments about Gravely. We are glad to hear that your Pro-Turn 148 is working well for you, and please let me know what questions you might have about our Gravely Hydro Walk-behind units.

Please send me a private message with your contact information so we can work directly with questions about this and about Gravely apparel.

Thanks so much.

Mary Lyn