Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-07-2013, 11:39 AM
LawnSite Member

I have been working to add some content to www.fixyourbusiness.net this week. I will be glad to have more on my site than just a landing page. Unfortunately, something I did made the link to the LawnSite special offer quit working.

The new link to the LawnSite March offer is www.fixyourbusiness.net/lawnsite39. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Also, If you do not have a website, you should take a look at WordPress. It is amazing how simple it is to manage your own website.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:05 PM
LawnSite Member

Yes please send me this I am very interested. from the north east and have 2 crews looking to get bigger
Old 03-24-2013, 10:42 AM
LawnSite Member

Before you post, please notice that I have completed the test group for Fix Your Business on the Toilet.

Thank you for all of the interest in this 21-Day program. I am very grateful to the LawnSite members for the valuable feedback they have given me over the past month. I will continue to offer Fix Your Business to LawnSite members for only $29. To access the special rate please go to www.fixyourbusiness.net/lawnsite.

For those of you who may have questions about the program, I have posted the introduction to the program on my website here. You can also sample Day 6 of the program by clicking here.

Thank you again to everyone who has helped me with this program,
David