Register free!

Old 02-20-2013, 10:03 PM
LawnSite Member

Using a smartphone to record app records...

I have an Iphone 4S that I really would like to rig up to complete my application records with. Have any of you created or purchased something that you can customize to your states requirements. I absolutely hate writing all that junk down...I literally spend hours filling out the stuff. I really would like to speed up this process. I was thinking of making some drop down menus that you send to a googledocs program that automatically puts them in a spreadsheet but didn't want to reinvent the wheel before I asked more experienced folks.

Oh yeah, really, really need a used spreader/sprayer (permagreen preferably)...located in Western PA.

Thanks...
Old 02-20-2013, 10:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

i would *think* mabee jobber could do something like that. I thought i saw an add-on for pesticide apps. I've been using a netbook and gopher.. not as bad as writing i guess..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasko's Lawn Service View Post
I have an Iphone 4S that I really would like to rig up to complete my application records with. Have any of you created or purchased something that you can customize to your states requirements. I absolutely hate writing all that junk down...I literally spend hours filling out the stuff. I really would like to speed up this process. I was thinking of making some drop down menus that you send to a googledocs program that automatically puts them in a spreadsheet but didn't want to reinvent the wheel before I asked more experienced folks.

Oh yeah, really, really need a used spreader/sprayer (permagreen preferably)...located in Western PA.

Thanks...