Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-04-2014, 11:20 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickhippy View Post
Dont really need before pics, just what it looks like after the cut. Just to see what the stragglers look like and the grass itself! Im glad its working better for you but would still be good to see the lawn!
I'll post you some pics when I go out and mow it next, once I got the deck dialed in the striping effect got noticeably better and left the grass looking like carpet again. The Bahaia yard I do is an EOW yard so it will be a while before I get a pic up. I have an old picture, though, from when I first started mowing it in my picture thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-04-2014, 07:20 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cornwallis View Post
I'll post you some pics when I go out and mow it next, once I got the deck dialed in the striping effect got noticeably better and left the grass looking like carpet again. The Bahaia yard I do is an EOW yard so it will be a while before I get a pic up. I have an old picture, though, from when I first started mowing it in my picture thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
General consensus on here is, we like pics! They do help putting things into perspective! What do they say… A picture tell a thousand words!

Any and all the photos you have! More the better. Before, after, both etc. It all helps! Shows conditions, type of grass, where and whats being missed etc.

I mean, I could say I get stragglers mowing this particular property. Grass getss long but some cuts nice but in theses certain spots I get missed bits.
That really doesnt mean anything to anyone. What sort of grass, Is it just rubbish grass etc.
But if I showed a pic, people would see straight away that the grass was 15" long, weed infested dirt!
I find it funny, cos thats the sort of thing Ive had to cut sometimes!

Know what I mean?

Anyway, just put up any pics you have! We like pics!