Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-16-2014, 02:15 PM
kube616's Avatar
kube616 kube616 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
Don't take this personally, but I believe the word you're looking for here is Toss Up.

I'm giving some thought to trying one of those Husky 223s myself.
Haha yeah autocorrect on my ipad dosent like a lot of my words! And yeah I really like them and recommend them a lot.
__________________
Scag 48' Tiger Cub
Scag 36' Belt Walk Behind
Scag 52' Hydro Walk Behind
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-16-2014, 04:50 PM
TPendagast's Avatar
TPendagast TPendagast is online now
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wasilla, AK
Posts: 2,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by kube616 View Post
Haha yeah autocorrect on my ipad dosent like a lot of my words! And yeah I really like them and recommend them a lot.
IF I could do every lawn company and dealership just ONE favor, ever, It would be to start up all their 4mix stuff, run it full throttle and dump in in the nearest lake.

That would be the best thing I could do for anyone that has anything to do with anything 4mix.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Choppin Choppin is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: crossett, ar
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPendagast View Post
IF I could do every lawn company and dealership just ONE favor, ever, It would be to start up all their 4mix stuff, run it full throttle and dump in in the nearest lake.

That would be the best thing I could do for anyone that has anything to do with anything 4mix.
I agree with you there and my dealer would to.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-16-2014, 07:01 PM
Ridin' Green Ridin' Green is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,506
Sorry guys. I don't. That's what makes a horse race though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl G
I can also tell by looking back to see how they're hanging and often reach back and feel them to see how firm they are.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-16-2014, 07:06 PM
twomancrew twomancrew is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: East, IA
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Sorry guys. I don't. That's what makes a horse race though.
I'll second that. Since 4 mix I have been happy with my trimmers. Wow what a difference. This isn't a what brand and why thread though. I'm hoping it stays focused on the new 94.
__________________
[/SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-16-2014, 07:09 PM
Ridin' Green Ridin' Green is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,506
I love my Husky trimmer as well, and was planning on getting another one if this one ever craps out on me. It might sometime, but it's still going strong. Anyhoo, these new 94's with the roller knob have me wanting to try one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl G
I can also tell by looking back to see how they're hanging and often reach back and feel them to see how firm they are.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Page generated in 0.06731 seconds with 10 queries