Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-05-2014, 11:28 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Did you ever see that scene in Scanners...
Old 08-06-2014, 12:00 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbyesellingproblems View Post
This conversation is getting interesting.
First, I'm not in the Phillippines, second, I know the value of the information I have to offer, and it is a bargain at $97, or even $497. It can transform a company overnight, I have experienced it first hand more than once.
Without getting into too many justifications for the price of my proposal system, the biggest reason to try it is that I guarantee that it works! My biggest hope is that I can help all you guys with a really robust proposal to show your prospective clients. In most industries, if you give anything beyond your estimate you will be more effective than most of your competitors. I have been teaching this stuff for years and it reveals any company in a completely new light once you implement the system. The discussion of a logo design is one very small part of it. With all that said, what would be a fair price?
Some real talent in the Philippines though. Just ask the guys in Journey.

Consulting pricing is one of those things that it's worth what people are willing to pay, and that's based on the perceived value proposition. Where's that perception come from? Demonstrated results, generally via testimonials.

I just question the willingness to hand off marketing efforts to a mope willing to make 1/3 of what my 15 year old niece made for an hour of babysitting. To me that shows a worrisome willingness to cut corners.