Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-28-2013, 09:44 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I forgot I had it up there. I don't really pay attention to my sig line. So since you mentioned it, I'll have it removed for your sake.
Br600
89 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4
5x10 Trailer
Old 01-30-2013, 11:22 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dKoester View Post
I forgot I had it up there. I don't really pay attention to my sig line. So since you mentioned it, I'll have it removed for your sake.
Sorry, I was referring to Smallaxe's smileys. I understood what he was referring to and understand a little why he was bugged, but the happy faces were getting to me.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:54 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by green connect View Post
Sorry, I was referring to Smallaxe's smileys. I understood what he was referring to and understand a little why he was bugged, but the happy faces were getting to me.
I use the smiley's to counteract the nastiness of the spirit in some discussions... :no smiley needed here:
Old 01-30-2013, 01:28 PM
LawnSite Member

gotcha, makes sense
Old 03-02-2013, 06:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallaxe View Post
If I was to say that applying humates to lawn "A" made a significant difference,,, but couldn't explain Why it happened,,, then it would be just as foolish to say that "applying humates to Lawn 'B' made No difference and NOT being able to explain Why to that response...

One thing that IS SURE, is that humates do NOT do the same thing to every lawn across the continental USA... any more than 'fish emulsion' will have the same result in every lawn across the USA... any more than rock phosphate or shale would have the same impact in every soil across the USA... it is silly for some one on the other side of the country to tell me that I need to add anythingthing to my soil,,, when in truth my soil is already overloaded with it...

Can anyone think that soils are not the same and as a result different soils need different things to become vibrant living organisms??? This bashing and condescension is becoming a law unto itself...
If I'm not responding correctly to the OP, then YOU show me how its done... Why are you talking to me anyways??? I have no reason to talk to you...
get a soil sample and do what is needed, you cant just add stuff and expect it to work without the test telling you what to add and how much. thats what he is saying. everything works when used in the right manner