Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-11-2013, 08:31 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

You can put the 21 next to the offset 32. I put my 36 on the left and the 21 next to it and the ZTR behind it. Shouldn't be an issue. Or turn them
Sideways
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-12-2013, 10:39 AM
LawnSite Member

Roll with it and put your trailer up for sale for what u have in it. When it sells get a bigger trailer. You won't regret it. I started with a 6◊12 and it was fine for mowers but when it came to mulch and leaves and pruning.... it didn't cut it. I am a firm believer in getting a bigger trailer than u think u need. You can grow into bigger trailers and its nice to have space for clippings if you bagging or if you need to prune while at a client mowing. Or the best thing I ever did was buy an enclosed trailer and a dump truck
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-12-2013, 11:56 AM
LawnSite Member

They are both belt drives so will the reverse assist be enough to get them onto the trailer backwards. What about taking them off. I guess I could experiment. I already learned the hard way when I tried to put the 48 on the trailer when it wasn't attached to truck. Almost killed myself. It sucks being new and not having anyone to teach you stuff. Mistake after mistake after mistake. Tried to sell my equipment and start over with a stander so I would have less equipment and more room but nobody will touch the walk behinds even though they are brand new. Practically tried to give them away and nobody wants them. I guess cause they are belts.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

As far as keepibg mowers from moving, I use traffic cones (have 4 tall rubber ones) and stick them on either side of the rear wheels to keep my 30 toro time master from ramming my turf tiger.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-12-2013, 07:37 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

My tip would to get a bigger trailer.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-17-2013, 01:35 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennymo81 View Post
They are both belt drives so will the reverse assist be enough to get them onto the trailer backwards. What about taking them off. I guess I could experiment. I already learned the hard way when I tried to put the 48 on the trailer when it wasn't attached to truck. Almost killed myself. It sucks being new and not having anyone to teach you stuff. Mistake after mistake after mistake. Tried to sell my equipment and start over with a stander so I would have less equipment and more room but nobody will touch the walk behinds even though they are brand new. Practically tried to give them away and nobody wants them. I guess cause they are belts.
I wouldn't call them mistakes. More like learning experiences!
Posted via Mobile Device