Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-13-2014, 10:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

nice, was looking at a lot different ones over a couple of days but kept coming back to these. sounds like u found them local, there's lot of places around here, maybe will get lucky and someone will have them here so can check them out. thanks, hope they work out.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:31 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bare spot View Post
nice, was looking at a lot different ones over a couple of days but kept coming back to these. sounds like u found them local, there's lot of places around here, maybe will get lucky and someone will have them here so can check them out. thanks, hope they work out.
I found them in two different stores locally. One was a privately owned store and the other was a chain store. If I was able to find it twice near me I would assume you can easily find them too. Just a little tip, I think the brand which makes those (titmus) was bought out so I think they kept the same model number but I think the brand changed to uvex. I say this because at one local store one was under the brand titmus and at another store it was under uvex but the model numbers were the same. Hope this helps you find them a bit easier.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-13-2014, 11:11 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks for the tip on name change. happen to be going wed to eye dr, place is pretty big they maybe they should know of them. read bout contacts in other posts, wanted to ask about them as well. right now got a prescription unbalence between the two eyes, one eye is off and although just started wearing eyeglasses the other day was having a hard time adjusting to them (ghost images, double vision) but it seams more i wear them not as bad.. hopefully i could get it figured out what will work better.

Last edited by bare spot; 09-13-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 09:00 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
thanks for the tip on name change. happen to be going wed to eye dr, place is pretty big they maybe they should know of them. read bout contacts in other posts, wanted to ask about them as well. right now got a prescription unbalence between the two eyes, one eye is off and although just started wearing eyeglasses the other day was having a hard time adjusting to them (ghost images, double vision) but it seams more i wear them not as bad.. hopefully i could get it figured out what will work better.

I would think you'll get used to wearing glasses as I have been wearing them all my life and by now I'm just used to them. As with contacts I have no experience with them but hopefully someone will chime in that wears them. Good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-14-2014, 08:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budget Cuts Lawn Service View Post
I would think you'll get used to wearing glasses as I have been wearing them all my life and by now I'm just used to them. As with contacts I have no experience with them but hopefully someone will chime in that wears them. Good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device
https://nora.cc/balance-a-illusions-...inmenu-68.html thanks, have been wearing em a few days now, today was promising, got through the day with em, without to much issue (had a pretty good headache a little while ago, seams to be gone now), better than it was. btw-if have time and are curious about it, include a link. had a different link in mind but saw this one, didn't read this one through yet but goes into it a little.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:51 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
https://nora.cc/balance-a-illusions-...inmenu-68.html thanks, have been wearing em a few days now, today was promising, got through the day with em, without to much issue (had a pretty good headache a little while ago, seams to be gone now), better than it was. btw-if have time and are curious about it, include a link. had a different link in mind but saw this one, didn't read this one through yet but goes into it a little.

Glad to hear the glasses are working better for you. I'll also check out the link. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
eyewear , glasses , safety , safety eyewear , safety glasses