Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old Today, 08:19 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardbook View Post
Hi Chadlawncare,

Thanks for your interest in Yardbook. Our goal has been to build a comprehensive software platform so you donít need to jump through 5 different softwares to manage your business. I will try to answer your questions in order. Feel free to contact our support team at support@yardbook.com with any additional questions.
  • Quickbook sync is on our product roadmap and itís something weíd like to launch before the end of the year.
  • We are currently designing a Customer Portal where your customers can have their own accounts and see the Billing and Payment history. They will also be able to contact you directly through the Portal.
  • While we donít keep track of vacation hours, Yardbook has a time clock feature from which your crew can clock in and clock out. You can also export the hours out of Yardbook.
  • If you have internet access on your iPad, you can use the Yardbook application from any location. Yardbook runs well on iPad mini and you will get the full application experience.
  • Recurring schedules are tied to the jobs, and if you need different recurring schedules youíd need to set up different jobs. I understand your suggestion about creating a single job that can track different recurring patterns. I will bring it up to the team the next time we talk about job-related enhancements.

Best,
Mark
When employees clock in and out, will they have restricted access? I don't want employees seeing customer info, prices etc. Maybe they can just have access to the time clock and jobs that are to be done. Can you do this?
Posted via Mobile Device