Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Hustler Turf Equip
User Name
Password
Home Products Find a Dealer News About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Hustler Turf Equip Lawn Mowers & Turf Care Equipment

Old 05-08-2014, 07:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlermidwest View Post
I said it didn't have to be 3:00 and 9:00 just 180 degrees. so if the key is at 1:30 hit the hub at 7:30.
Is it locked hydraulically or are the brakes locked. I trust you brought the handles in to release the parking brake.

Brian O
Any easy way to remove the key from the keyway?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-09-2014, 09:14 AM
LawnSite Member

It looks like the next step will be to remove the wheel motor with the hub and brake drum attached. Then try to determine a way to possibly press it out. Hopefully somebody will have an alternative suggestion.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:24 PM
LawnSite Member

Well I've finally removed the four bolts that hold the wheel motor housing to the frame and it won't budge. I feel like I've went twenty rounds with Mike Tyson. I'm clueless what to do next at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Sponsor

Here is the breakdown from service on Hub removal.

Brian O
Attached Images
File Type: pdf SB334Rev15 Wheel Motor Hub 10-31-13.pdf (726.5 KB, 31 views)
Old 05-12-2014, 01:56 PM
LawnSite Member

I was able to remove the whole wheel motor assembly. I pressed the hub off. Looks like the motor is bad. Any suggestions the cheapest place to buy a White Motor RC18 CCW Part number 601220?
Old 05-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Sponsor

We no longer use white motors in our machines. Because of that our buying power is very weak and the prices of that motor is off the charts. We have been able to have Parker build us a replacement that will work just fine and about half the cost from us than the White.
our part number for the Parker is 118398 for the left side 118399 for the rightside.

Brian O
Old 05-12-2014, 02:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlermidwest View Post
We no longer use white motors in our machines. Because of that our buying power is very weak and the prices of that motor is off the charts. We have been able to have Parker build us a replacement that will work just fine and about half the cost from us than the White.
our part number for the Parker is 118398 for the left side 118399 for the rightside.

Brian O
Is there a website? I need to order several other parts.
Thanks
Old 05-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Sponsor

www.hustlerturf.com. you'll see a link to find a dealer. Just plug in your zip code and it will give you several options around you.

Brian O