Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-08-2014, 11:52 AM
Sponsor

Yes you can have multiple people logged in at the same time. If you want to them have login access, they need to be a login user. The plan includes 2 login users and you can add additional login users for only 9$ per additional user each month. It is not per device or anything so those login users can login from any device. You will be able to setup permissions for each login user so they can only access and use the areas of Jobber that you want.

There is a time tracking add-on but it currently does not transfer the time onto the invoices. Materials can be added as an internal note to the job, or just directly added as a line item. The line items will transfer over to the invoice, but anything that is an internal note you would have to add to the invoice yourself.

Any other questions just go ahead and ask. If you want you can reach me directly with the information in the signature.

-Landen

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Old 09-08-2014, 12:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you for the response. I downloaded the demo this morning. As I use it a bit more I will let you know if I have other questions.

One issue was for monthly contracts. We have summer and seasonal conracts where summer is 7 months winter is 5. How do I set it up so it will bill 1 of 7, 2 of 7, ect but still add in the fert, mowing, other services to the jobs scheduling?
Old 09-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Sponsor

Awesome! Glad to hear you are trying the free trial.

When setting up the scheduling for a job, you can have it billed either per visit or just fixed at the end of the month. You might also be looking for per-visit line items and we are working on that for a future release.

For the ones where you invoice at the end up each month you would want to use fixed based billing. Then you can just schedule visits off that job as you do them and each visit can be different. Then just add those visits to the invoice at the end of the month.

Old 09-08-2014, 02:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Another thing that came up. I have one manager we do 5 properties for. We bill all of the properties as one price per month. How do I set up the billing for that? Thanks
Old 09-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Sponsor

You can setup the 1 manager as the client that has multiple properties. As you do the work you can just bill the client, but have the jobs and visits setup on the multiple properties.

If you want I can set you up with a quick demo with someone here and they can walk you through all of this during a screen share.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I am setup for a demo with Nick tomorrow. Thanks for the help.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:46 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I ran into an issue. When printing invoices I have it set to double window envelopes but the address is shifted to far to the left and does not completely show up in the window. Is there any way to edit this?
Old 09-15-2014, 12:50 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Are you positive you are using the correct type of double window envelopes? Mine fit fine left to right, though i wouldn't mind being able to shift the customers address down a line or two. It's not an issue with the post office, but just me being picky about it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-15-2014, 01:08 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Rose View Post
Are you positive you are using the correct type of double window envelopes? Mine fit fine left to right, though i wouldn't mind being able to shift the customers address down a line or two. It's not an issue with the post office, but just me being picky about it.
Posted via Mobile Device
I guess they could be wrong but I have a few thousand that work fine with quick books so I would like to use them. Being able to edit spacing on the invoice would be nice.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-15-2014, 04:55 PM
Sponsor

When we first built the pdf template designer we tried to do that but it didn't work out how we wanted it to. There are a couple different options of invoices for different envelope sizes. You might be able to find another one that fits for your envelopes.